UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just trolling to have some fun please do not delete

Ajani

Page
First apologize MB, then you gain a right to ask this kind of questions.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
IDK what happened to your post but what you should do is post another thread inquiring about it but this time use 12 question marks and appear foolish.
All he has to do is reply to any thread and he looks foolish.

The guy has been here for wath 40 days and hung around bassmaster and zulu abit too much.

He went from the forum spy clown. To a 100% buffoon like his little friends.

Let the 3 baffoon troll fest begin.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
yea they HAVE to get the last word... it's gona be fun reading how much time they spent into "proving" how correct they are in 'not getting the last word'. ... o_O
I love keyboard ninjas. They never give up! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Ajani

Page
All he has to do is reply to any thread and he looks foolish.

The guy has been here for wath 40 days and hung around bassmaster and zulu abit too much.

He went from the forum spy clown. To a 100% buffoon like his little friends.

Let the 3 baffoon troll fest begin.
Most would think that this would make me look foolish...

But.

Ok maybe.

yea they HAVE to get the last word... it's gona be fun reading how much time they spent into "proving" how correct they are in 'not getting the last word'. ... o_O
I love keyboard ninjas. They never give up! :ninja::ninja::ninja:
And i doubt i will get the last word because you and that other boring person will come and run your big mouths.
You talk about Zulu and Bass all day long. Why dont you go 2 v 2 them and see what happens. But you are only here for the forums PvP