UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just trolling to have some fun please do not delete

Toke

Traveler
I don't post screenshot of my ganks now do I?
neither do i, but u guys did ask me earlier on this post for proof of kapero dying inside his house so i did.. i dont like to say on here that u guys suck or that u guys have no active players or that u guys havent done a spawn since 03... BUT id rather just show it on video. I PROMISE IF I EVER FIND KAPERO ALONE WE WILL 1V1 IT IN A VIDEO SO U CAN CRY, more.

ILL PAY U 200K PER SCREENSHOT U FIND OF MINE.
I dont have 120 forum fighting like you guys :( im TRAINNING

Dexter-LoM

Knight
neither do i, but u guys did ask me earlier on this post for proof of kapero dying inside his house so i did.. i dont like to say on here that u guys suck or that u guys have no active players or that u guys havent done a spawn since 03... BUT id rather just show it on video. I PROMISE IF I EVER FIND KAPERO ALONE WE WILL 1V1 IT IN A VIDEO SO U CAN CRY, more.

Its easy to put a boundy of 200k when the bounty hides in Trammel.

Toke

Traveler
while most of us do grown up things.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror

If you wanna duel for cash you can contact me by message and we'll set it up. See how long it takes to make you go bankrupt