UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a heads up KUOC users...

Zigo-U-

Wanderer
Re: Just a heads up KUOC users...

Janus said:
Yeah, lol everyone knows I'm a godlike pvper :/ hahaha

I don't give a fuck how well you pvp, you have been supporting this program with out any real logical point or reason. Fuck off cheater, its painfully obvious why you want this to stay.

Lament

Knight

The arguements for keeping krrios client are ridiculous.
The facts are that it has already hurt the playerbase... i dont know how anybody that has been here for more than a year can't see this.

Easy uo is much more difficult to cheat with. It can't multi-cheat if u get my drift and anyone using it should be banned already.

Lynyrd

Knight

There simply aren't enough people using the client for the polls to be useful what so ever.

The amount of threads I see asking how to install the client, the number of people I see fanning the flames against it--no matter if they know what they are talking about or not (Yes, people do pitch in without any knowledge of the debate. These are the same people who vote in the poll and then go post "KrIioz suxx0rz" without any thought or care.)--if it appears the majority want it gone, it will go.

Janus

Wanderer

Zigo-U- said:
I don't give a fuck how well you pvp, you have been supporting this program with out any real logical point or reason. Fuck off cheater, its painfully obvious why you want this to stay.

I love horrible pvpers, such as yourself, who think anyone who uses the client is a cheater, some people just like how it feels better, if you can't comprehend this you really have no place in a discussion.

Valentino

Sorceror

Lament said:
The arguements against keeping krrios client are ridiculous.
The facts are that it has already hurt the playerbase... i dont know how anybody that has been here for more than a year can't see this.

Easy uo is much more difficult to cheat with. It can't multi-cheat if u get my drift and anyone using it should be banned already.

don't you mean the arguments FOR keeping krrios are ridiculous? your post would make a lot more sense TBH.

Lynyrd

Knight

Lament said:
The arguements against keeping krrios client are ridiculous.

I like it because of the organizational features and the fact that it looks smoother than the original client. It has true transparency, not checkered transparency. It looks nice and feels nice.

Now, the fact is that people want something to blame their anger on, and KUOC doesn't have a sparkling shiny reputation. Great scapegoat for everyone.

I haven't had any problem with people using KUOC to cheat, other than Krrios himself. (Ironic.) And in that situation, I just think it's amusing. I don't get pissed off and make threads about it on the forums. And those of you who say someone uses an autochugger, they may just be holding down their smart potion macro. It's not hard to chug a potion fast. And don't even get me started on pot throwing scripts. I am pretty sure hardly anyone in their right mind uses those. It's just not practical at all.

Realize that as soon as KUOC is gone, people will want something else to blame their incompetence on. My best bet is that it will be Razor.

Sammich

Wanderer

Janus said:
I love horrible pvpers, such as yourself, who think anyone who uses the client is a cheater, some people just like how it feels better, if you can't comprehend this you really have no place in a discussion.

I don't know about you guys, but a 200,000k+ process feels great on my RAM.

I am just a crafter so I have no need for it. I still just use uo loop ;)

just make a designated cheating area. like a ghetto a big open area to place houses and allow cheating there. then wach the plugin lords rise! and watch as they claim the lands as some kind of mafia, trading plugins on the uo black market. then we can have a war on plugins. damm this all sounds familiar :)

Sammich

Wanderer

Somebizarredude said:
I am just a crafter so I have no need for it. I still just use uo loop ;)

just make a designated cheating area. like a ghetto a big open area to place houses and allow cheating there. then wach the plugin lords rise! and watch as they claim the lands as some kind of mafia, trading plugins on the uo black market. then we can have a war on plugins. damm this all sounds familiar :)

i lol'd

Janus

Wanderer

Sammich said:
I don't know about you guys, but a 200,000k+ process feels great on my RAM.

I have like 2 gb so it's more of a light jog for the ram.

Stides40oz

Knight

Ryan tbh you have said this before about cheators about 8 months ago, back when you declared that krrios client was going to be moved to sallos (which we're all still waiting for).

You said that you would be watching for cheators back then. Guess what people still cheated and no one was ever banned (that i or anyone I know of) for cheating using those krrios plugins.

I really dont believe you can detect these plugins at all since they are all client side and party members clients talk to eachother not to the server then to eachother but more of a direct connection between clients.

I think you know this and are just doing the generic dont get caught cheating thing to make it look like something is being done when in reality you arent doing anything about it because you dont want to piss off your kuoc using and cheating population.

Trust me as a guy who pvps on this shard everyday the problem is a grander scale then you might think. People who you have mentioned who dont cheat have been caught cheating numerous times and one group of them actually MADE the plugin and you claim they have never cheated?????

You know how many people have asked to join my guild and when I ask what they can offer to my guild they tell me they have the KUOC autoheal plugin then give me a stupid :> face. Well let me tell you the number exceeds 20. Of course I fucking hate cheators and they get rejected on the spot for mentioning it.

tbh kuoc needs to get the fuck outta here

Woody III

Wanderer

Stides said:
Ryan tbh you have said this before about cheators about 8 months ago, back when you declared that krrios client was going to be moved to sallos (which we're all still waiting for).

You said that you would be watching for cheators back then. Guess what people still cheated and no one was ever banned (that i or anyone I know of) for cheating using those krrios plugins.

I really dont believe you can detect these plugins at all since they are all client side and party members clients talk to eachother not to the server then to eachother but more of a direct connection between clients.

I think you know this and are just doing the generic dont get caught cheating thing to make it look like something is being done when in reality you arent doing anything about it because you dont want to piss off your kuoc using and cheating population.

Trust me as a guy who pvps on this shard everyday the problem is a grander scale then you might think. People who you have mentioned who dont cheat have been caught cheating numerous times and one group of them actually MADE the plugin and you claim they have never cheated?????

You know how many people have asked to join my guild and when I ask what they can offer to my guild they tell me they have the KUOC autoheal plugin then give me a stupid :> face. Well let me tell you the number exceeds 20. Of course I fucking hate cheators and they get rejected on the spot for mentioning it.

tbh kuoc needs to get the fuck outta here

is res killing at the chaos shrine considered pvp nowadays?

Stides40oz

Knight

Zigo-U- said:
... Learn to play the game legitimatly, or does that frighten and confuse you?
haha i think you are getting at something here. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios. out with krrios.

Valentino

Sorceror

well regardless of what way Ryan swings this was a long overdue discussion. I say good riddance.

ooooh :) When you catch them we can place them in a rehab program! like a newbie Dungeon and teach them how to play without it.

Stides40oz

Knight

Im going to start a private booky business venture to bet on what guild are gona quit if kuoc gets banned. Anyone interested?? ;>

I'm in :) lets try to make this server as corrupt as real life. that way it wont be an entertaining Escape. and we will no longer play and concentrate on real problems :p

I nominate myself to be the george bush gm :)