UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a heads up KUOC users...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Just a heads up KUOC users...

Big brother is watching.

All I will say is that you might want to:

stop using the god
damned hacked out
gay ass plugins.

I'm a poet.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: Just a heads up KUOC users...

skuraged said:
Not trying to start beef here, but does this apply to "everyone"?

Dont skirt what you've got to say.

If you're going to say it say it dont be a pussy.

Valentino

Sorceror

Since Ryan won't say it I will: Any attempt to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, and I am just gonna snap.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Valentino said:
Since Ryan won't say it I will: Any attempt to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, and I am just gonna snap.

Oh shit.. just for the record... I wasnt at your house last night when you were at the store... SERIOUSLY.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Dont skirt what you've got to say.

If you're going to say it say it dont be a pussy.

Everyone, as in everyone. No exceptions. Staff, players, monkeys, turtles, everyone.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

skuraged said:
Everyone, as in everyone. No exceptions. Staff, players, monkeys, turtles, everyone.

yes.

KRRIOS? RAGE? actually i dont give a shit if krrios cheats, cause everyone knows its impossible to kill him.....if u wanna fight him then u know how it goes....and he helps the shard alot, but cmon....all u other scripters, its obvious that one "normal person" cant take a dump from three or four people....

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

anteupjcook said:
KRRIOS? RAGE? actually i dont give a shit if krrios cheats, cause everyone knows its impossible to kill him.....if u wanna fight him then u know how it goes....and he helps the shard alot, but cmon....all u other scripters, its obvious that one "normal person" cant take a dump from three or four people....

Actually out of the entire RAGE guild only 2 (maybe 3) use KUOC. And I'm tired of hearing about them. RAGE is nothing more than a gank squad. Kill them.

One Love and RAGE both do nothing but offscreen and fight when the odds are unfair.

Regardless they dont cheat.

Jaltos

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Actually out of the entire RAGE guild only 2 (maybe 3) use KUOC. And I'm tired of hearing about them. RAGE is nothing more than a gank squad. Kill them.

One Love and RAGE both do nothing but offscreen and fight when the odds are unfair.

Finally! A word from the shard master about thoses false accusations!

And will there be something officially done for the real cheaters?

Dipset

Wanderer

Well shit... At least Ryan didn't say anything about other 3rd party clients!

jkjkjk

Zigo-U-

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Big brother is watching.

All I will say is that you might want to:

stop using the god
damned hacked out
gay ass plugins.

I'm a poet.

Ryan, I really think thats a smart business move if nothing else. If staff members like krrios didn't come across as immature, ass hats, more focused on winning a 10 year old game through the use of self designed cheat programs and plug ins then the well being of the shard you might rack in a couple extra bucks through donations, and when you are making money, who gives a fuck about winning at Ultima?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Zigo-U- said:
Ryan, I really think thats a smart business move if nothing else. If staff members like krrios didn't come across as immature, ass hats, more focused on winning a 10 year old game through the use of self designed cheat programs and plug ins then the well being of the shard you might rack in a couple extra bucks through donations, and when you are making money, who gives a fuck about winning at Ultima?

lol whatever.

I'd ban krrios client if 90% of the pvpers wouldnt quit.

Ryan said:

ive never seen any RAGE cheat but i have seen an entourage take 12 exp ebolts at the same time and not go below 65% health.... i wont say who it was but their initials were krrios

and for the record i wouldnt quit if you banned kuoc because i cant even get it to work; im noob at that shit