UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a heads up KUOC users...

Janus

Wanderer
Re: Just a heads up KUOC users...

Sheivan01 said:
If you played UO, you would know about it

Where's the examples, i'd love to see all these "godlike" people abusing plugins, plz do share.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Sloth-hybrid said:
Have you ever been wrong in your entire life? Every time I see one of your posts, it is self righteous and almost always derogatory to someone. I guess the prevailing view here is that I would just like to see you shut the fuck up for just a few days.

But he really is right. It's not his fault you guys are wrong about everything because you spend 90% of your uo time in a house.

anteupjcook said:
KRRIOS? RAGE? actually i dont give a shit if krrios cheats, cause everyone knows its impossible to kill him....

:eek:rly:

Just ban fucking kuoc already, no one is gonna quit over it, especially if they are already established... playing the regular uo client isn't really that hard, u queers are just too lazy to teach yourself timings.

Harry Hood

Wanderer

Ban Razor while you're at it. I'll be quiting Gamers if KUOC is banned and i know a few others as well. This server is falling apart do to a bunch of pussies that find in necessary to bitch about every little fucking thing. Just live with the server and stop fucking with it.

The poll on the server is bad considering more than 1/2 the people are clueless on how to install KUOC.

Zigo-U-

Wanderer

Harry Hood said:
Ban Razor while you're at it. I'll be quiting Gamers if KUOC is banned and i know a few others as well. This server is falling apart do to a bunch of pussies that find in necessary to bitch about every little fucking thing. Just live with the server and stop fucking with it.

The poll on the server is bad considering more than 1/2 the people are clueless on how to install KUOC.

... Learn to play the game legitimatly, or does that frighten and confuse you?

Zigo-U-

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
I don't have hardly any trouble with plugin users. What's the big deal?

The big deal ranges from minor cheats such as players chugging gheals automatically when they take dmg or cures automatically when they get poisoned to 1 person playing 3 different characters which automatically land automative heals, perfectly followed by automative heal wands and automative synch dumps.

Janus

Wanderer

Zigo-U- said:
The big deal ranges from minor cheats such as players chugging gheals automatically when they take dmg or cures automatically when they get poisoned to 1 person playing 3 different characters which automatically land automative heals, perfectly followed by automative heal wands and automative synch dumps.

TBH - If people have autocure on, just poison them while dumping so they lose their GHeal and their friend dies from lack of heals, rather easy.

kenzo

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Big brother is watching.

All I will say is that you might want to:

stop using the god
damned hacked out
gay ass plugins.

I'm a poet.

about time BIG BROTHER!! i'm right behind you! :D

just make the shard to where u have to double click all of your spells and pots....that will settle everything, and bring out true pvp!!! haha rofl

Monoxide

Sorceror

DementedJester said:
The people who rely on KUOC plugins will just start using EasyUO.
So let's not take the knife from Frank the psycho because he'll go to the house next door to get a new one?

Zigo-U-

Wanderer

Janus said:
TBH - If people have autocure on, just poison them while dumping so they lose their GHeal and their friend dies from lack of heals, rather easy.

.... yeah thats a great alternative to dealing with cheaters. I hope you fucking quit once you can't cheat anymore.

Janus

Wanderer

Zigo-U- said:
.... yeah thats a great alternative to dealing with cheaters. I hope you fucking quit once you can't cheat anymore.

Yeah, lol everyone knows I'm a godlike pvper :/ hahaha