UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a heads up KUOC users...

Janus

Wanderer
Re: Just a heads up KUOC users...

Stides said:
You know how many people have asked to join my guild and when I ask what they can offer to my guild they tell me they have the KUOC autoheal plugin then give me a stupid :> face. Well let me tell you the number exceeds 20. Of course I fucking hate cheators and they get rejected on the spot for mentioning it.

tbh kuoc needs to get the fuck outta here

I really don't think 20 people would ever even ask to join e. :/ I call bullshit.

Another question, where the fuck is everyone finding these magical plugins??

Sammich

Wanderer

Janus said:
I have like 2 gb so it's more of a light jog for the ram.

You have "like" 2gb of ram?

Are you unsure or what? WTF kind of answer is that? Do you have 2b? or did you say that because you have VALUEram and are not sure how much you actually have?

What kind of ram do you have?

Ohhh, you knoww like ummmm, uhhh 2gb probably?

Janus

Wanderer

Sammich said:
You have "like" 2gb of ram?

Are you unsure or what? WTF kind of answer is that? Do you have 2b? or did you say that because you have VALUEram and are not sure how much you actually have?

What kind of ram do you have?

Ohhh, you knoww like ummmm, uhhh 2gb probably?

No actually its 2gb dual channel pc3200 ocz ram ;/ but i really didnt need to type that

Janus said:
I really don't think 20 people would ever even ask to join e. :/ I call bullshit.

lol, we have 135 threads in our prospective members section. That only includes people who petition our guild via the forum.

Lynyrd

Knight

Janus said:

1) Yes, they do.
2) People make them.

Lynyrd

Knight

the_sandman- said:
wtf does that even mean man c'mon:foff:
It meant KUOC is just as legit as Razor, so if he wants people to play "legitimately"--without KUOC--then people should play without Razor, as well; Razor being a more accepted UO program.

Ukkela

Sorceror

no razor no kuoc only uo client no tricks no nothing those were the best moments in uo...

bballerjess

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Big brother is watching.

All I will say is that you might want to:

stop using the god
damned hacked out
gay ass plugins.

I'm a poet.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR NOT BANNING IT!!! I LOVE YOU!

peteliv

Knight

I honestly don't care about this anti-Krrios bullshit.
When I fielded, if I saw them, I'd just log off. There was no fun in fighting Entourage etc etc. If they "cheat" then so be it, if you don't like dealing with them, don't put yourself in situations where you may encounter them. It seems that most of you people just jump on the bandwagon whenever it rolls around, jumping on Ryan's nuts the second he posts.
IMO, ban razor, easyuo, krrios, all other bs and keep it to ingame macroes. That was what UO was about.

Enemy Of You

Wanderer

Pete Liv said:
I honestly don't care about this anti-Krrios bullshit.
When I fielded, if I saw them, I'd just log off. There was no fun in fighting Entourage etc etc. If they "cheat" then so be it, if you don't like dealing with them, don't put yourself in situations where you may encounter them. It seems that most of you people just jump on the bandwagon whenever it rolls around, jumping on Ryan's nuts the second he posts.
IMO, ban razor, easyuo, krrios, all other bs and keep it to ingame macroes. That was what UO was about.

QFT.

This is strictly my opinion, I'm not calling it fact, or fiction,

I believe the people who would quit if KUOC was banned wouldn't be pvpers.
All I am is a PVPer and all I use is KUOC, because I like the performance,
althou I miss features of Razor, KUOC performs better and gets better FPS for me, nearly 150fps ;P

(for those of you who kno nothing about kuoc and jump in on the hype, it's not making anything automated for pvp with out plugins, unless there's super secret stuff I don't kno about, I'm pretty sure it's a fact that Razor will automate pvp more than KUOC will, or atleast I can get it to alot easier than with KUOC.)

Anyways, like I said;
I think people who would quit if KUOC was banned wouldn't be pvpers, because you can't call them pvpers, maybe apvpers, or automated pvpers, etc etc,
Or down right script kiddies. ;)
Yeah I realize it takes a certain amount of skill to code for KUOC, but not anymore than EasyUO or Injection, if you kno what you're doing.

The people who would quit would be the people who can't cut it in the game with out these plugins to make tasks easier.

I think EasUO should be banned along with KUOC, but I also think the new Sallos KUOC should be released to fix these problems of scripting yet allowing people to enjoy the good stuff that comes from kuoc, personally I enjoy the party talking spells, and map, and house levels. I love the macro editor and various other things that KUOC provides.

I have alot of respect for KUOC and the amounts of work that has gone into it, and it's creator Krrios, I don't see it as a bad problem, besides the plugin support not having limits.

I think it'd be really cool if the sallos version of kuoc was released and the . leapfrog command was removed, so that we can play BAGBALL AGAIN!!! :)

THE TEAM I WAS ON WOULDA WON THE HULK GLOVES IF KRRIOS DIDN'T HAVE . LEAPFROG BEFOR EVERYBODY ELSE DID, FOR SURE.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
It meant KUOC is just as legit as Razor, so if he wants people to play "legitimately"--without KUOC--then people should play without Razor, as well; Razor being a more accepted UO program.
You dont know a thing you fucking jap

Sehkata

Sorceror

I miss old days on OSI where i was too poor to afford UOAssist, where i had to manually click potions etc. Those were fun times, because back then you could have like 7 people on you and still not die, even when you pause to click potion. <3.