UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chop Suey

Wanderer
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

siris/james;1822922 said:
what you expect us to do sit around del pond so everyone can grab our bars? were always scouting, and outside looking for a fight, maybe you can't find us cause you're always sitting inside the pond you scrub

chance21021;1822923 said:
qtf

they all expect us to sit in pits and be like here take our bars then when u get 5 more then us come random drop.

im sorry for goin anti bitch mode and not sitting in pits

christ you guys are dense. i acknowledge you guys are the only guild who isn't afraid to leave safe zones whenever your on. all i said was in order for you guys to actually get fights, you needed to stay out of the field of vision of the other factioners. calm down.

and to stay on topic, you people are all idiots.

brookly is a chick.

a fat chick.

thank me later.

Stides40oz

Knight

XxDRIVENxX;1823028 said:
stides if she is a guy, then get off her/his dick. All i see is you posting about wanting to see a pic of her. You act like she would be the first person ever to pretend to be a girl on this shard. its not really a big deal. Go outside, its shocking how many girls you may see and they won't be 2 inches tall wearing 1337 pixels...

and your point is?

Tribal

Lord

yea really isnt the whole point of girls on the internet is to get nudes off them?

Brookly

Sorceror

Tribal;1823380 said:
yea really isnt the whole point of girls on the internet is to get nudes off them?

Not this one... I would say the point of people like me is to make people like you feel insignificant and pathetic but you just keep on posting so I have a feeling that you already know this. So, I guess what I mean to say is... You are sad and I feel bad for you. :(

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1823406 said:
Atleast i dont pretend to a girl on the internet dude

Reverse psychology doesn't work on me you desperate DESPERATE little man... ;)

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1823449 said:
usually only works on chicks

Perhaps uneducated ones? Which you and Rikomi seem to fancy so I guess, "to each his own." I would also say that you are in Canada afterall so I am sure that isn't hard to come by but I would really direct that more towards the men because only uneducated men like you think the things you say are precedented and attractive. I swear, some of the things you and Chris talk about in vent were probably that of a 13 year old going through puberty. It is almost hard to believe Chris has kids. My guess after listening to those conversations would have been, you were all virgins. Chris obviously isn't but I don't know... I may have my doubts about you. =\

tdiddy3411

Sorceror

Brookly;1823472 said:
It is almost hard to believe Chris has kids.=\

The saddest thing is to hear his kids in the background of vent being neglected while he plays UO.

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;1823472 said:
Perhaps uneducated ones? Which you and Rikomi seem to fancy so I guess, "to each his own." I would also say that you are in Canada afterall so I am sure that isn't hard to come by but I would really direct that more towards the men because only uneducated men like you think the things you say are precedented and attractive. I swear, some of the things you and Chris talk about in vent were probably that of a 13 year old going through puberty. It is almost hard to believe Chris has kids. My guess after listening to those conversations would have been, you were all virgins. Chris obviously isn't but I don't know... I may have my doubts about you. =\

Atleast theres no doubt to my gender.

Cmon brookly prove us wrong

edit: can you give me an example of these convos between me and chris? It might remind of something funny and im bored now and want to laugh.

TheNuthigh

Knight

siris/james;1823504 said:
avoid duel for nudes more!

you know better.

Stides;1823511 said:
Atleast theres no doubt to my gender.

Cmon brookly prove us wrong

edit: can you give me an example of these convos between me and chris? It might remind of something funny and im bored now and want to laugh.

stides just because a girl can beat you 5x

does not mean that she is a he.

if im wrong 5x her

i bet she have you sweatin in your under wear

take note

bitches beat bitches to

no offense to either of u

>=-[

Marbelou

Knight

Brookly;1823472 said:
My guess after listening to those conversations would have been, you were all virgins. Chris obviously isn't but I don't know... I may have my doubts about you. =\

For real, having had sex makes you have a lot more intelligent conversations. I can see you go to college. And based on your intelligent level, you've had a lot of sex for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.