UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

bored i turned ss's on 3 days ago figured id post ss's for everyone that says factions is dead..

one thing keep in mind our bars compared to their's especially the first pic :)

p.s. your more then welcome to post ss's hopefully to get more people to join

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/chance21021/RedCrayon-6.png

nekron_14

Sorceror
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Looks like tons fun only problem is you have to find a good set of guys or a decent faction guild to join as well to faction. :)

siris/james

Wanderer

Don't quote a lot of pictures like that on the behalf of the forum staff.
/wkstrm

A

a cow patty-

I just dont understand... Minax (PC) cont. to claim we roll with 13+ YET.... in ALL of those screen shots.... you will not see one random TB or any non Pro tagged player other then Lincoln Hawk...

We post tons of screen shots/ vent channels with whos playing and yet you still need to dig deep for excuses...

Just face it. We are the best faction guild on the shard.

Keep dieing more 7v13+

A

a cow patty-

Marbelou;1810525 said:
patty dont start it...

its already started..... Views pics above.

a cow patty-;1810521 said:
I just dont understand... Minax (PC) cont. to claim we roll with 13+ YET.... in ALL of those screen shots.... you will not see one random TB or any non Pro tagged player other then Lincoln Hawk...

We post tons of screen shots/ vent channels with whos playing and yet you still need to dig deep for excuses...

Just face it. We are the best faction guild on the shard.

Keep dieing more 7v13+

it must be fun fighting against the odds, but might i mention that fighting with 7 versus 13 disorganized minax is a lot easier than fighting against another 7 people who have played together and know eachother's playstyles.

i.e. if you were so successful beating us against he odds, then why couldn't you best us in the 4v4s we did shortly afterwards? something doesn't follow...

this thread is a lost cause... nothing more than a poor excuse to post your bias screen shots.

why don't you just reply to the ten billion other posts just like this instead of starting a new one?

A

a cow patty-

Doctor Jones;1810527 said:
it must be fun fighting against the odds, but might i mention that fighting with 7 versus 13 disorganized minax is a lot easier than fighting against another 7 people who have played together and know eachother's playstyles.

i.e. if you were so successful beating us against he odds, then why couldn't you best us in the 4v4s we did shortly afterwards? something doesn't follow...

are you serious? Must we pull up the 4v4 matches in the "pits" and show you we out won u in there too?

Also , field is alot different then pits buddy... course you may not think that seeing you stay in there all day unless there is a minax zerg on....

please cont. to try and make yourselfs look good.

p.s. its funny how many diff minax players who are cool with some of us aim different people in Pro after they got dick stomped even though out numbering us about how much yall suck dick at something as basic as cross healing....

A

a cow patty-

Doctor Jones;1810528 said:
this thread is a lost cause... nothing more than a poor excuse to post your bias screen shots.

why don't you just reply to the ten billion other posts just like this instead of starting a new one?

rofl your so mad over the pics.... why cause it shows you looking like scrubs 90% of the time and no there not bias.. theres some of us dieing you just have to look

BUT dont you worry bro, still many more to come.... the more you run outta del pond the more pics for players to view in faction forum of yall get dick stomped :)

A

a cow patty-

SyxSyxSyx;1810546 said:
I see a lot of nerds who forgot where there door is to go outside.

Must be thinking about yourself.... seeing you are on the computer typing that.

drasked

Sorceror

SyxSyxSyx;1810546 said:

I see 1 nerd who thinks he is better then other nerds...

sig you say bais ss's....

but the first ss i post'd was of pingpong die'n

i would of post'd more of our deaths but we don't die that much. if we did we wouldnt have so many points. don't claim about having 13 un disorganized. u tried leas amount and died way faster thats why u got more. it's your problem not ours kick ppl out go in another channel it's not hard. but don't make excuses you put on yourself. a week ago the fights were even number and non of you could handle it so now your all in the same vent still trying.

we were rolling with randoms and had almost 10 at all times, so what did i do? i kicked non tagged members now there is only 2 non tagged members that even get in vent

Doctor Jones;1810527 said:

so your saying if we had 13 and you had 7. you think u could win? honestly sig?

your only as strong as your caller, as i've said this many times before. groups will always be good. but it's who its lead by that makes the difference.

them 4v4's i didnt even play in, and pullex was calling shit for fun you notice the gameplay change after the first 4-5 duels they raped you. then he started practicing calling by calling dumb stuff lol. we can actually do a setup 4v4 Pro vs PC if you'd like yes that would mean only PC members though

namlamina

Sorceror

SyxSyxSyx;1810546 said:

Remember when nerd meant you were smart? I say we give this new form of "nerd" a new name... I vote for "douche bag". It fits chance very well.

The amount of pictures you all take, like it means so much killing someone in a game, is ridiculous. Took me almost 20 seconds to load the first page!

Siris, you have the most organized backpack I have ever seen in all my years of UO. OCD much? Are those runebooks piled in the top right corner empties in case you need another 6 books of cutoffs, or are they already cutoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.