UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un4

Knight
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Son of Wanker;1822920 said:
THIS THREAD IS LIKE A KANYE WEST SONG
SOMEWHERE FAR ALONG THIS THREAD CHANCE LOST HIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL TO A WOMAN SO HEARTLESSSSSSSSS.

lawl

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;1822917 said:
How is UNC a really expensive university? I mean, you clearly don't know American policy when it comes to education because you would know public universities through in-state tuition are rediculously inexpensive. I am well aware with Skype and familiar with it because I use it when I am over-seas. I don't even recall you even being in Skype at the time so I am assuming you are just scavanging around for leftovers to throw at me. Come on Stides... You should know better than to make poor attempts of flaming at me... You should know through personal experience. =\

hey first of all i have no personal problem with you and im not tryin to flame you. I just really like detective work. You know shows like the first 48, cops etc. I just want to find out the truth if you are really a man or a woman.

Lets look at what we know

Evidence of being a man

-"No mic" (big clue) anybody who plays ultima online and pvps should have a mic. Your the only person I know that has never gotten on the mic in ventrilo. Considering a mic costs like $10-30 and you dont have one thats fishy.

-Dodging of people asking for proof that you are really female, things like rikomi said of taking a picture of yourself holding up a certain hand written sign. Could it be that the one picture of yourself in the forums is not really you so you couldnt exactly replicate a picture of that random girl holding a sign?

-The whole fiasco with skype and the man breathing? What was up with that? honestly?

-The way you carry yourself. Im sorry this isnt really hard evidence at all but theres just something about the way you talk. It seems really manly.

Now you can say the usual "I dont have to justify my being a girl to u nerds etc" which is you basically exercising your right to remain silent but the more you do that the more guilty of being a man you look, atleast imo.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

stides if she is a guy, then get off her/his dick. All i see is you posting about wanting to see a pic of her. You act like she would be the first person ever to pretend to be a girl on this shard. its not really a big deal. Go outside, its shocking how many girls you may see and they won't be 2 inches tall wearing 1337 pixels...

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Most girls wouldn't wanna talk in vent cause you get those 16 year old nerds climbing all over you because you're the closest thing they get to a real girl.

Flipper

Knight

Stides;1822983 said:
hey first of all i have no personal problem with you and im not tryin to flame you. I just really like detective work. You know shows like the first 48, cops etc. I just want to find out the truth if you are really a man or a woman.

Evidence of being a man

-"No mic" (big clue) anybody who plays ultima online and pvps should have a mic. Your the only person I know that has never gotten on the mic in ventrilo. Considering a mic costs like $10-30 and you dont have one thats fishy.

-Dodging of people asking for proof that you are really female, things like rikomi said of taking a picture of yourself holding up a certain hand written sign. Could it be that the one picture of yourself in the forums is not really you so you couldnt exactly replicate a picture of that random girl holding a sign?

-The whole fiasco with skype and the man breathing? What was up with that? honestly?

-The way you carry yourself. Im sorry this isnt really hard evidence at all but theres just something about the way you talk. It seems really manly.

Now you can say the usual "I dont have to justify my being a girl to u nerds etc" which is you basically exercising your right to remain silent but the more you do that the more guilty of being a man you look, atleast imo.

you forgot:

-No girls are decent at PvP

there are two facts in her favor though:

1. s/he doesn't seem to care, at all, whether or not people know her gender

2. s/he isn't using her gender to gain anything

that's why i've long given up the hunt. from one detective to another - it's not worth getting your magnifying glass dusty. even if you do prove her to be a man, it won't matter to anything.

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1822983 said:

Evidence of being a man

I will break this down as far as I possibly can for you.

The "no mic" problem; had one built into my old laptop (IBM) so never had to go out and get one, and the school issued me a new laptop (HP) which doesn't have one built in. I just never got around to buying one for myself. 1) because nobody took me serious when I did have one 2) nobody took me serious when I did have one. You beg me for pics on here, I can only image what you would have been like in vent.

Dodging people... I honestly, and I have said this before, could care less whether or not people think I am a guy or a girl. It really makes no difference to me. If they feel more comfortable losing to a guy than to a girl whether it be in pvp or through debate on here, by all means, convince yourselves that I am a guy.

The Skype was a petty jab. If it was really true, why is everyone just now hearing about it? "fishy"

The way I carry myself? The only way I feel I carry myself is in a mature and upfront manner. Politically correct and eloquent. Very few men have these characteristics on here so how exactly does that make me "manly?"

Again, if you and Rikomi want to make it your life mission to prove to the internet world of UO that I am a girl. By all means, go ahead. I think it would be really fun and exciting to witness and I am honored to say the least. :)

Brookly;1823093 said:
The way I carry myself? The only way I feel I carry myself is in a mature and upfront manner. Politically correct and eloquent. Very few men have these characteristics on here so how exactly does that make me "manly?"

can you name a few men on here that do have those characteristics?

Parliament

Sorceror

Brookly

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;1823160 said:
can you name a few men on here that do have those characteristics?

Hahah umm... You... And uh... Flipper perhaps? Uh... yea...

Edit: Raserei manages to avoid looking like an idiot as well. His posts don't give me a headache while reading them.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Brookly;1823182 said:

Edit: Raserei manages to avoid looking like an idiot as well. His posts don't give me a headache while reading them.

hehe ^_^

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Brookly;1823182 said:

Wheres my love? Fuck it the e-engagement is over, I'm going back to Tribal.

Status
Not open for further replies.