UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Im done

Status
Not open for further replies.
the assasin and azazel is not monk... but these niggas really believe something full force when they have a hunch haha..

The Monk231

Wanderer
1. 4v3
2. 5v2
3.3v1
4.reskill
5.3v2
gg scrub

The Monk231

Wanderer
This weezy guy sounds like a royal scumbag LOL....

AND Chase was a dumbass in thus situation. Why would anybody trust ANYBODY on UO with their stuff?

DTA
when I returned I got a big fat THANK YOU from chase so I don't think he rlly cared at all.. this was around the time selling shit for gold was acceptable so he made a lot of money from that incident(getting free shit then selling it). but if u care that much about fake ass items by all means be a hermit..

The Monk231

Wanderer
when I returned I got a big fat THANK YOU from chase so I don't think he rlly cared at all.. this was around the time selling shit for cash was acceptable so he made a lot of money from that incident(getting free shit then selling it). but if u care that much about fake ass items by all means be a hermit..
fixed*

The Monk231

Wanderer
Because he hasn't been active?

This was when he was active..

Are you retarded irl?
well gg u finally found one of you 3 spellin me. at that time yall did weaken wand a lot I got 94 health un-weakened you do the math.. but that's not an excuse, me following the caller and dieing because of it is an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.