UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Im done

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he quit talking, he knew his place, he just wanted to talk random shit, with no backing it up. jesus ok...2v2 us and if u beat us i'll give yall the castle, you don't have to put up ANYTHING

and he quit talking, he knew his place, he just wanted to talk random shit, with no backing it up. jesus ok...2v2 us and if u beat us i'll give yall the castle, you don't have to put up ANYTHING
Quit talking? Sorry I dont check the forums every 30 seconds like you lol. I have backed up all of my claims lol I've consistently been destroying both you and compton in 2v2 2v3 and 3v3 for the past 3 weeks for pics please refer to previous threads as I don't have the time nor do I care to find them.

see we about to gash ya..no telling what me n my niggas will do to ya, we smash..leavin you niggas without ya nuts when we get through with ya. none of this shit is new to us, errbody keep doing us, this is the era that my dawgs created, they came through in us.. who be truer than us? i wonder what you might answer, these stupid hoes keep trying but don't come close so they cant stand us, stop tryin to reprimand us. you niggas done lost ya fucking mind, thinking you better..just the thought of it is outlandish, we brandish an ak-47 and point it your way, YOU DEAD THEY SAY, WE HANDING OUT BEAT DOWNS EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY.

Quit talking? Sorry I dont check the forums every 30 seconds like you lol. I have backed up all of my claims lol I've consistently been destroying both you and compton in 2v2 2v3 and 3v3 for the past 3 weeks for pics please refer to previous threads as I don't have the time nor do I care to find them.
all i read was you saying you are a scared ass pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.