UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Im done

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monk231

Wanderer
How fucking retarded are you?

He said we normally win 2v2s

And uonewbs asked for proof of us winning these 2v2s.

Holy fuck you're retarded
apparently you cant read... that is not all he said u illiterate fuck god damn...
uonewbs asked him for proof of the job accusations OBVIOUSLY because kookie cant fucking prove that....

crikey

Sorceror
apparently you cant read... that is not all he said u illiterate fuck god damn...
uonewbs asked him for proof of the job accusations OBVIOUSLY because kookie cant fucking prove that....
Ohhhh I get it....

I thought uonewbs was asking for proof regarding koomiemonstas "we typically win" comment.

Monk is saying UOnewbs demanded proof that he works at mcdonalds

If thats what newbs meant, then newbs is a goof. How would anybody prove that lol

The Monk231

Wanderer
Ohhhh I get it....

I thought uonewbs was asking for proof regarding koomiemonstas "we typically win" comment.

Monk is saying UOnewbs demanded proof that he works at mcdonalds

If thats what newbs meant, then newbs is a goof. How would anybody prove that lol
also if you continue reading uonewbs reply you will clearly see him disagreeing with "we typically win" idk it seems kind of redundant to ask for the same thing 2x in a different way to boot..

crikey

Sorceror
where is the proof? oh lying like mickey... typical.
here, newbs is asking for screenshots or other proof that newbs loses 2v2 most times
you don't typically win..
Here, newbs is stating what he says is the truth. However, he does not show us any screenshot proof :(
2v2? yeah right...
This final part is newbs challenging noah and company to a 2v2 match

Monk: where is uonewbs job remark again? I cant find it

The Monk231

Wanderer
here, newbs is asking for screenshots or other proof that newbs loses 2v2 most times

Here, newbs is stating what he says is the truth. However, he does not show us any screenshot proof :(

This final part is newbs challenging noah and company to a 2v2 match

Monk: where is uonewbs job remark again? I cant find it
when he asked for proof it could be interpreted both ways....
why I say this is those fools talk about peoples irl lives like they have proof....

Status
Not open for further replies.