UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i'll make some free sigs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub

Knight
Re: ill make some free sigs too.

Kitchen_;1482064 said:
The Portable Document Format (PDF) is the file format created by Adobe Systems, in 1993, for document exchange. PDF is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a device-independent and display resolution-independent fixed-layout document format. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2-D document (and, with Acrobat 3-D, embedded 3-D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images, and 2-D vector graphics that compose the document.

You mean .psd :p
nice use of wikipedia........

Un4;1482068 said:
i dont suppose you have mine saved and could change the semper fidelis?

yes i do, i believe. and i could, what you want there instead?

beelzebub

Knight

Keeblar;1482078 said:
you still havent made mine =/ and im on the first page

thats cuz u wanted an animated one. i will make u one with a char casting, and keeblar in the BG, but it will be unanimated, you want?

beelzebub

Knight

TLDWinter

Sorceror

Beelzbub can you make me one? Want something along the lines of the fallen angel pic on my myspace page with my aim in one corner and TLD- The Last Days somewhere in there and Winter in the middle?

THE REIGN

Wanderer

Bob;1478933 said:
I didn't realize you made one and I can't, punkers came out of sig making retirement for this sig. (also its ++)

punkers recently made me a new sig too.. i love it

beelzebub

Knight

sorry joe, i havent forgotten about you, just been busy in work. i'll hopefully be able to do a couple today.

sorry to everyone that has been waiting.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

It's ok! Im just glad your going to make me one. I was just making sure you saw my reply. xD!

Dilan4

Sorceror

can you make me a new one?
im sorry...
but i didnt like the old one.
could you possibly use this pic?

damn thats huge...

beelzebub

Knight

xjoewhitex;1479638 said:
Something with the theme of crazy cracka.. I figure you can be creative with it.

dude, i have no fucking idea what to do with the crazy cracka theme... sorry lol...

gimme a diff idea i'll make something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.