UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i'll make some free sigs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub

Knight
Re: ill make some free sigs too.

Scorx;1475043 said:
I'd like 1 with any thing as long my names in it.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

Can i have something Bloody, but 3d-ish like you did for scorx, and has to have the name Raab Himself.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

I didn't realize you made one and I can't, punkers came out of sig making retirement for this sig. (also its ++)

Tomox2

Wanderer

I doubt this Belz but do you have the pdf file or what ever its called for my sig?

beelzebub

Knight

Tomox2;1479640 said:
I doubt this Belz but do you have the pdf file or what ever its called for my sig?

no i just save the sigs as JPG when im done building. im ready to do some more so yeah

K

Kitchen_

Tomox2;1479640 said:

The Portable Document Format (PDF) is the file format created by Adobe Systems, in 1993, for document exchange. PDF is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a device-independent and display resolution-independent fixed-layout document format. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2-D document (and, with Acrobat 3-D, embedded 3-D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images, and 2-D vector graphics that compose the document.

You mean .psd :p

Un4

Knight

i dont suppose you have mine saved and could change the semper fidelis?

Status
Not open for further replies.