UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i'll make some free sigs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub

Knight
i'll make some free sigs too.

it's a battle of the signatures. who wants a free one? go ahead and post what you want in here and i'll see what i can do for yah.

WESSOID

Keeblar

Sorceror
Re: ill make some free sigs too.

can you please make me just a char casting corp por that loops. and says KEEBLAR in the background

SmokeyC

Wanderer

can u make something with the name jake in it....my char and something to do with smoke because of my name here SmokeyC

thx

Kalzoan

Wanderer

Make me something awesome.. with the character name A nightmare in it... something with tb also.. and a pure mare? :p thx man preciate it

beelzebub

Knight

cool, ill get to work on them. just so you know, im not going to do any animations. sorry guys.

Clone

Sorceror

Tormented Soul- tamer/Victor Martinez- alchy heal mage. Something sick and twisted with like blood and uo body parts maybe... or a mare drinking from a pool of blood? i dunno you do you

Azareil

Sorceror

No no, For Clones, make it of a Mare trapped in a house with a ton of Blue bodies. Then Clone, some where off in another land gets the ominous message "You have just been reported for a murder!"

beelzebub

Knight

dieselowns;1474502 said:
can u make an animated one of my UO char owning someone?

Sons Of Sacrifice Pain;1474506 said:
thatd be sweet my uo character dancing like michael jackson or something lol

Keeblar;1474508 said:
can you please make me just a char casting corp por that loops. and says KEEBLAR in the background

ill make u guys something unanimated if u want...

and also, it might take me a bit of time to do some of these, im at work right now so i can only work on them when my boss is away.

Clone

Sorceror

Azareil;1474614 said:
No no, For Clones, make it of a Mare trapped in a house with a ton of Blue bodies. Then Clone, some where off in another land gets the ominous message "You have just been reported for a murder!"

Haha... I would actually use this... Seeing as i'm gonna keep him red for a while. Maybe the sys message that says You have been reported for a murder. You are now known as a murderer!

beelzebub

Knight

SmokeyC;1474513 said:
can u make something with the name jake in it....my char and something to do with smoke because of my name here SmokeyC

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.