UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i'll make some free sigs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smo

Sorceror
Re: i'll make some free sigs too.

make me one, do whatever u want with it i dont care, call me gay for all i care i just need a new one :)

beelzebub

Knight

Smo;1492117 said:
make me one, do whatever u want with it i dont care, call me gay for all i care i just need a new one :)

I suppose I should look into getting one too. Could you make me one with my main character's name in it (Mythia Jhengli) and my AIM too. If it could match my avatar's colors that would be fantastic. Anything else you think goes with it feel free to fiddle around with. Thanks for the time invested in it, Beelzebud. =D

beelzebub

Knight

Mythia Jhengli;1494428 said:
I suppose I should look into getting one too. Could you make me one with my main character's name in it (Mythia Jhengli) and my AIM too. If it could match my avatar's colors that would be fantastic. Anything else you think goes with it feel free to fiddle around with. Thanks for the time invested in it, Beelzebud. =D

sliskig

Wanderer

I would want an animated one dude standing still, a dragon flies over him and shits on him and he dies and his ghost smells permanently bad. And im serious. Kthx ;D

Un4

Knight
Re: ill make some free sigs too.

beelzebub;1482072 said:
nice use of wikipedia........

yes i do, i believe. and i could, what you want there instead?

Bang Bros

same font everything

Shreddery

Wanderer

If i is possible for you to come up with some sort of sig for me that would be appreciated..
and of course from who else than shredder
:D

Can't post any links to pictures since I don't have the required 15 posts -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.