UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

if you inherited 50k irl

Re: if you inherited 50k irl

a lawyer;1964486 said:
Inflation is -1.596% for 2009, not 3%

thats bullshit and u know it, look at prices of goods, where do they come up with 1.5? honestly, look around everything around u is going up steadly, u act like the general public wages counter the inflation, if that was true, we wouldn't be borrowing so much money to get by, its common to have 5k-10k unsecured debt in america UNSecured

fonis

Knight

UOGamers50;2061000 said:
thats bullshit and u know it, look at prices of goods, where do they come up with 1.5? honestly, look around everything around u is going up steadly, u act like the general public wages counter the inflation, if that was true, we wouldn't be borrowing so much money to get by, its common to have 5k-10k unsecured debt in america UNSecured

I don't think people's lack of control in spending and general ignorance is a good argument that "inflation is high"

theres no reason to argue with people who dont understand economics has nothing to do with personal debt to income ratios.

Fez_

Knight

a lawyer

Sorceror

UOGamers50;2061000 said:

Umm... are you really going to try to make this argument?

fonis;2061004 said:
I don't think people's lack of control in spending and general ignorance is a good argument that "inflation is high"

[e clap

incubusfan1413;2061015 said:
theres no reason to argue with people who dont understand economics has nothing to do with personal debt to income ratios.

That's why his post his doesn't warrant a response. It's clear he has no concept of economics and what drives inflation.

Edit: I was mistaken, I gave him inflation for that particular month. I just came up with an average of -0.39% for 2009.

Manic3456

Sorceror

Start a band, by lots of equipment, make an album, rock faces, make millions....

Be a thrash metal band too :) not the crappy "NEW" Thrash. Like, classic Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth...

Then, pay me for giving you the idea.