UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If i Give You ?!

Fez_

Knight
People would pause it a 1.58 and realize you were not actually drinking and i just ate your semen for nothing

what if id actually tricked you into eating both of our semen in some kind of semen monstrosity shake

I would start a ruthless, bloodthirsty campaign to take over the entire globe for the hidden motive of censoring the word 'semen' and all synonyms in any form of writing, media, or documentation. This would all of course, be for the purpose of attempting to save face by making it so that if you tried to tell that story, people would just be like, "he drank, ..what?"
Of course, this would inherently backfire, as my rise in global political fame would surely reveal the terrible secrets of my past to anyone willing to do a background check. I would then, simply be known as that one politician who's alright, but once got tricked into drinking both his own and someone else's semen.

What if you met someone who could take the name Constantine seriously?

I wouldnt notice because i have met tons of those people already (i know 2 people named constantine 1 male 1 female)

What if you went to sleep with a hooker but woke up with a dead goat - and they were both named cherry forever?

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
i'd check to see if it gnawed my weiner off

what if your woman drugged you and cut your weiner off?

Id say "ouch bitch, if I'd a known u wanted a pecker so bad I would have bought u a real nice one"

stupid.jpg
power2.jpg
Now lick that shit and stick it back on!

What if u couldn't get high?

dude will set up.jpg

Than you would just have to wipe it on those 'lovely' decorative pillows women seem to insist on despite them costing 60$ a piece.

What if you mistook sandpaper for that very paper towel?

kdivers

Knight
My weiner would resemble a sausage with the skin peeled off..... D:

What if you could only get off by having girls step on your weiner and other CBT things?

Thank it would be like high school all over again.

What if anything got you off, even a slight breeze moving your pants? (and no I’m not insinuating your name would be Chase)

SavvyT

Sorceror
Then hanging out near pre-schools in sweat pants would be my calling

What if you got abducted by aliens and where humiliatingly anal probed?

beelzebub

Knight
Then hanging out near pre-schools in sweat pants would be my calling

What if you got abducted by aliens and where humiliatingly anal probed?
i'd be all like "Hey guys, i just got anal probed and honestly im not humiliated..."

What if I stole the alien space ship, abducted you, and then humiliatingly anally probed you in front of your parents?

kdivers

Knight
i'd be all like "Hey guys, i just got anal probed and honestly im not humiliated..."

What if I stole the alien space ship, abducted you, and then humiliatingly anally probed you in front of your parents?

they would be like "Not the first time we walked in on him taking it up the ass...."

What if Beelz and I were hired as UOG staff?

pete liv

Sorceror
we'd deal with more koreans and whiny 12 year olds than ever.

what if blood for the blood god and skulls for the skull throne weren't enough

kdivers

Knight
we'd deal with more koreans and whiny 12 year olds than ever.

what if blood for the blood god and skulls for the skull throne weren't enough

Well, then you'd have to split your lungs with blood and thunder when you see the white whale. And maybe even break your backs and crack your oars, men, if you wish to prevail. (Since I don't know w40k, I will do music instead)

What if UO had ridable elephants?