UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

hivajisa

Wanderer
Re: IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

eMpathy said:
I know right? It make's me so uber that I can type like that! Like wow! and like! Wow! lol <3 for all UOGamers... sorry but that guy really ticked me off. Ruined alot of runs for me... but this time... karma + payback = owned.
what the fuck are u talking about karma this is a fucking game

mickey1987

Wanderer

ROFL, YALL NEED TO CUT THE GODDAMN SHIT QUIT FUCING FLAMING GODDAMN NEWBS GET A FUCKING LIFE. BIG FUCKING WOOP, EASY UO WAS IN THE FUCKING TASK BAR, HOW MANY TIMES DID LUIGI GET BANNED AND GET ANOTHER CHANCE? MORE THEN FUCKING 10 GUARENTEED. SO STFU YOU FUCKING NEWBS, GET OVER IT. PEACE OUT.

Jeezy

Sorceror

Rofl.

Caps Lock: (As defined by Wikipedia.)

The original utility of the key allowed the typing of all caps where appropriate, such as titles at the top of a page, without needing to hold down a shift key. However, with the advent of modern styling such as small caps and section headers entered only once, this function has depreciated in usefulness.

On Internet chat systems and Usenet, typing in all capitals is interpreted as shouting and/or yelling. It is also more difficult to read. [1] A user who excessively uses capital letters may be advised to "lay off the caps lock."

Use of the caps lock is also associated with newbies who do not consider the appearance of their writing. On the PC keyboard used with most operating systems (Mac OS X excluded), holding the shift key with caps lock on will produce a lowercase letter, yielding a text style considered typical: