UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

eve_ron

Wanderer
Re: IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

You guys are a sad sad buch .... i guess you have nothin better to do in your tiny little lives but to flame and be retarded ...... but o well i guess thats what you get for playing a game with 12 year old punks

0mega

Wanderer

eve_ron said:
You guys are a sad sad buch .... i guess you have nothin better to do in your tiny little lives but to flame and be retarded ...... but o well i guess thats what you get for playing a game with 12 year old punks

QFWTFSRSLY?

eMpathy

Wanderer

lol this post exploded.. but you got owned... go take that belt you have in your room you use to choke yourself right before u get off while ur masterbat** and hang yourself k thx die in rl. <3

hivajisa

Wanderer

eMpathy said:
lol this post exploded.. but you got owned... go take that belt you have in your room you use to choke yourself right before u get off while ur masterbat** and hang yourself k thx die in rl. <3
ur cool

Fain

Sorceror

eve_ron said:

What you did was pretty comical - people are just getting their kicks.

selo

Wanderer

eve_ron said:

I didn't flame and am not retarded.

So nqft.

eMpathy

Wanderer

hivajisa said:

I know right? It make's me so uber that I can type like that! Like wow! and like! Wow! lol <3 for all UOGamers... sorry but that guy really ticked me off. Ruined alot of runs for me... but this time... karma + payback = owned.

Ajax

Lord

eve_ron said:
lol somone is raged because they were caught cheating, not only that but you basically wtfowned yourself by putting up a screenshot and once you realized how fucking dumb you were you removed it. Lol to bad empathy saved it lol wtowned

WOW thats a shit load of posts... technically no one knows if easy uo was being USED or not. It was on the task bar but u dont know if it was playing. =)

just a detail we skiped. ya i read the " he likes it there cuz it looks good " but ur also making assumptions... an assumptions an assumption. ur assuming.

if u see a gun at a crime scene... how can u be sure thats the weapon used?

Just a thought =)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

why would u have easyuo open at an idoc if you dont use it.

seriously, get a brain to replace the mashed potato that seems to be in your head atm.

Konoe

Page

WoW, he really did get Pwned irl, wut a........loser.....i loke dots.....PWNED PWNED PWNED lol to bad i cant play hybrid anymore, well one of my accounts got banned cause my bro donated from it, wich is against the rules? anyways i got pwned too, sad day.....PWNED

Choru: haha... i said its an assumption. never said anything about how the probability is distributed.. =) thers a chance he wasnt using it.. is there not?

Xaelian

Sorceror

No, there isn't a chance he wasn't using it. You don't open a thrid party program for no reason.

Now, if he was using it to place the IDOC, or if he was using it to run a pot drinking script, that's up for debate, but the fact of the matter is, it was being used, or about to be.

saul

Wanderer

how is easyUO a better tool for house placement than razor?

double click a house placement tool. record a macro that chooses the house size gump you want to place and target the ground and loop it. i seriously doubt there is something that can beat the 200 cycles per second that razor tries to place the house.