UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

dabiri

Sorceror
Re: IDOC FALLING VERY SOON!!

if you're going by that definition of assumption you are assuming the sun will rise tomorrow and you are assuming the laws of physics wont change tonight. obviously this is not quite so blatant and impactful as those examples but they're demonstrating the point that there are some inferences that can be reasonably made based on previous experiences and information.

the people arguing that these are all just assumptions are probably drawing the same conclusion, they just like to argue

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

deadbanana said:
Choru: haha... i said its an assumption. never said anything about how the probability is distributed.. =) thers a chance he wasnt using it.. is there not?

mashed potato brain

dabiri said:
if you're going by that definition of assumption you are assuming the sun will rise tomorrow and you are assuming the laws of physics wont change tonight. obviously this is not quite so blatant and impactful as those examples but they're demonstrating the point that there are some inferences that can be reasonably made based on previous experiences and information.

the people arguing that these are all just assumptions are probably drawing the same conclusion, they just like to argue

[e cry.

haah ya im just here to argue too =) LOL ...

Muzzy-hybrid

Wanderer

saul said:
how is easyUO a better tool for house placement than razor?

double click a house placement tool. record a macro that chooses the house size gump you want to place and target the ground and loop it. i seriously doubt there is something that can beat the 200 cycles per second that razor tries to place the house.
You're forgetting the "verify placement" gump that comes up when you manage to place the plot, which you have to accept..

Muzzy-hybrid

Wanderer

We can all sleep well tonight knowing that the one and only person on this shard who used ezuo has been banned.

Fish Tank

Wanderer

#1 Guy you took out lost con aka me newb #2 we got the house so OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED

Fish Tank said:
#1 Guy you took out lost con aka me newb #2 we got the house so OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED

selo

Wanderer

Warning this thread contains some ownage. It may not be suitable for audiences under the age of 15.

Jeezy

Sorceror

So this is what Im missing while I'm gone. Damn, I'll just become a forum whore until I can play UO again.

Ron_Eve is not a kid. Dude's like 27 or something.

and FYI - he wasn't banned or firewalled. Guess EasyUO is legal?????