UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I just made this guys day =D

Zmey

Wanderer
Re: I just made this guys day =D

Who Ceras aoubt slelpnig. All taht mtatres is the frsit and lsat ltetres.

KoNNaN

Knight

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]Aoccdrnig to rseerach at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? [/FONT]

kdivers

Knight

two zero zero four (4 words)
two thousand and four (4 words)

FAIL (1 word)

This thread got infinitely more interesting since I left work yesterday. The first like 13 pages were pretty boring, and typical of any forum, but albino anaconda spitting rapidly...that's the kind of thing I like to see on the internets when I'm bored at work.

Sammich

Wanderer

I mixed up the 00's and you still read it the same, at the same time I took a blow at how fucking old that stuff is.