UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I just made this guys day =D

Countessa

Knight
Re: I just made this guys day =D

Testament;1828918 said:

yes, exactly

I. the solid time of change
(anderson/howe) "Yes - Close to the edge"

A seasoned witch could call you from the depths of your disgrace,
And rearrange your liver to the solid mental grace,
And achieve it all with music that came quickly from afar,
Then taste the fruit of man recorded losing all against the hour.
And assessing points to nowhere, leading every single one.
A dewdrop can exalt us like the music of the sun,
And take away the plain in which we move,
And choose the course youre running.

Down at the edge, round by the corner,
Not right away, not right away.
Close to the edge, down by a river,
Not right away, not right away.

Crossed the line around the changes of the summer,
Reaching out to call the color of the sky.
Passed around a moment clothed in mornings faster than we see.
Getting over all the time I had to worry,
Leaving all the changes far from far behind.
We relieve the tension only to find out the masters name.

Down at the end, round by the corner.
Close to the edge, just by a river.
Seasons will pass you by.
I get up, I get down.
Now that its all over and done,
Now that you find, now that youre whole.

:)

Sammich

Wanderer

LKP;1830129 said:
What?

Learn to read English. I never said having money was the reason you're a noob. On the contrary, noobs don't usually have gold to spare, which is what made the thread remarkable. The reason why you're a noob is irrelevant, but since you asked, I gave you one... and this right here is the reason why you're an idiot, in case I call you that in the future and you're wondering why.

Speaking of the point of threads, what's the point of this one? "Look at me! I'm so fucking unselfish and altruistic that I deserve to be praised for it!" Good job, we're all ready to bow down before your generosity. I'm greatly impressed that the only reward you need for your kindness is to have the entire shard know you for it. If you weren't a complete stranger to logic, you'd realize how hypocritical that is. You've effectively defeated any positive recognition you might have deserved for sharing your wealth by demanding recognition for it.

This is an internet forum about a game developed over 12 years ago. Try harder.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/183426-thinking-about-coming-back.html

I suppose that could work...you know, you may be on to something!

But that would take time away from UO to like...you know, diet and excercise.

Darc Abyss;1830480 said:
I've seen fat, OP is not fat. Btw look at your own nerdness Sheivan ^^ ghetto ass french whiteboy
Im really not fat, and nobody sees what he sees, You can clearly tell in my profile picture i just have high cheekbones when i smile. :/ He's just mad because out of nowhere i called him a douchbag, and a french fuck on his profile

spooj

Sorceror

Angela Bloodcrow;1830564 said:
Im really not fat, and nobody sees what he sees, You can clearly tell in my profile picture i just have high cheekbones when i smile. :/ He's just mad because out of nowhere i called him a douchbag, and a french fuck on his profile

y so fat?

I tought you were a cool guy Spooj, until I saw you crying after a duel the other day, and also ignoring me, your king.

You reminded me of this, you should have remained silent, again...

spooj

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1830600 said:
I tought you were a cool guy Spooj, until I saw you crying after a duel the other day, and also ignoring me, your king.

You reminded me of this, you should have remained silent, again...

lol who the hell r u? if u knew me u would know i dont really give a shit. and im pretty sure ur talking about the duel where i killed the guy in 3 min who said hed give me a mil if i beat him alchy, but his excuse was "CLIENT! CLIENT" which i dont even understand but whatever ya i dont care oncce again lol.

i admit rite here im not good at this game i suck giant dick there ya go happy?

Thats indeed an unmistakable sound...

YouTube - Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells - 1973

I honestly don't mind how you perform in game or in bed, I do care however. You could not possibly know me, you always ignored me :) I watched you duel many times, and I tought you were a mature guy for a long while, you seemed to partake in no childish chat or three word posts.

I'm not blaming you, it just seems weird that I observed you like this for such a long while, if you knew me you'd know I take matters at heart. I know how to tell someone who dosen't care from an angry person capable of using weird magik...

Sammich

Wanderer

I agree with its time to grow up and go outside.

Not spend all day talking shit to people on the forums... Don't you guys think it would be much more fun to do it to people irl? Go do that, maybe natural selection and survival of the fittest will kick in, hopefully someone will shoot you =]

spooj

Sorceror

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1830615 said:
Thats indeed an unmistakable sound...

YouTube - Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells - 1973

I honestly don't mind how you perform in game or in bed, I do care however. You could not possibly know me, you always ignored me :) I watched you duel many times, and I tought you were a mature guy for a long while, you seemed to partake in no childish chat or three word posts.

I'm not blaming you, it just seems weird that I observed you like this for such a long while, if you knew me you'd know I take matters at heart. I know how to tell someone who dosen't care from an angry person capable of using weird magik...

sure your post was gramatically correct but that doesnt mean that it proves your point

"I honestly don't mind how you perform in game or in bed, I do care however"

this sentance contradicts itself and therefore does not contribute anything to your topic so nice opening to ur argument there

"You could not possibly know me, you always ignored me :)"

did i ever say i knew you? what does this have anything to do with ur argument anyways. and wtf is with the smiley face?

"I watched you duel many times, and I tought you were a mature guy for a long while, you seemed to partake in no childish chat or three word posts."

sometimes i make posts i dont care about and put no thought into them and others such as this one i do. and if you watched me duel many times you must have seen some childish chat. i'm assuming here you meant to say "thought" not "tought"

"I'm not blaming you it just seems weird that I observed you like this for such a long while"

this sentance says that the post you just made has no purpose whatsoever

"if you knew me you'd know I take matters at heart"

what is the matter? i don't understand, you just said "it just seems weird" so im not understanding this "matter" you're taking at heart.

"I know how to tell someone who dosen't care from an angry person capable of using weird magik... "

i deciphered your other broken english sentances but i'm not even going to bother with this one.