UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I just made this guys day =D

Jeezy

Sorceror
Re: I just made this guys day =D

I lol'ed at like 3-4 posts in this thread... out of 10 pages. What happened to the forums?

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Angela Bloodcrow;1830136 said:
damn. that sucks. Im such an idiot and such a noob, and i have so much gold, and an available house. I just.. i cant help you LKP.
Im a girl irl, and maybe thats why im more less of a douchbag than most of the guys on the server. and i like to help out people who dont have the shit that i have. And it looks like youre homeless, asshole. And if you hadn't of been such a dickwad, i would've jumped on getting you a decent house, just like i did to that one guy.
But hey, i think making a thread, clearly stating you dont have the money for a house of your own, so you want to have or borrow someone elses , is alot more shittier, noobier, & worthless than making a thread about BUYING someone a house in the game and giving it to them.
So dont call me a noob, If i obviously have alot more to give than you

You've proven once again that you can't put a single coherent thought together. I don't want any help from a self-righteous tool.

BUT YOU'RE A GIRL IN REAL LIFE! Okay, sorry. You're a self-righteous cunt. Better?

I just restarted on the shard about half an hour ago. Of course I don't have any gold. But when I did play, I gave away at least half a dozen houses to newbies until I had 4 adjacent ones in a very nice area including a tower, and simply couldn't trade anymore for having reached the limit and not wanting to part with any. That's irrelevant, because nobody gives a shit. When you've given away as many houses as Rambone, you'll start deserving credit from other people and you want have to make threads celebrating yourself.

As for having more to give, in terms of handouts I'm sure you do. You're a greedy tamer - you go out and hoarde massive amounts of gold and that's all you know how to do. That's what every tamer does.

I put in a little time on the forums answering questions and teaching people how to get more enjoyment out of the game. If you don't know me for that, maybe it's because you're new, or maybe it's because you don't read the Q&A forum, or maybe it's because I don't go around making threads about how helpful I am.

LKP;1830153 said:
BUT YOU'RE A GIRL IN REAL LIFE! Okay, sorry. You're a self-righteous cunt. Better?

As for having more to give, in terms of handouts I'm sure you do. You're a greedy tamer - you go out and hoarde massive amounts of gold and that's all you know how to do. That's what every tamer does.
lol dude, you are FUCKED. You take this fuckin game way to seriously. & you're just pissed off because you know everyone knows it.
What does me being a tamer have anything to do with it. lol
And just to clarify shit up.
I am a cunt
and i do make alot of money taming.

I think the military is fucking with you, son

LKP;1830153 said:
You're a greedy tamer - you go out and hoarde massive amounts of gold and that's all you know how to do. That's what every tamer does.
Awe you saw me at the tourny with my 10 mil trammy riding my mare. You sneaky guy, THATS how you figured im a greedy tamer.
i saw you too!
In your blessed dear mask and your unnamed armor.

You must not be a tamer =[

LKP

God forbid someone have something original like an actual deer mask instead of the same trammy shit everyone else wears.

Also, it was GM armor. That's all a decent PvPer needs. I guess you wouldn't know that.

Keep dodging.

LKP;1830162 said:
God forbid someone have something original like an actual deer mask instead of the same trammy shit everyone else wears.

Also, it was GM armor. That's all a decent PvPer needs. I guess you wouldn't know that.
You sound like you're trying to defend yourself

And you're right, its because i dont PvP, I TAME, remember asshole, i make the monies
You pointed that one out

LKP

Angela Bloodcrow;1830163 said:
I can't read a whole paragraph. I need everything reduced to factoids.

You're willfully ignorant and you can't read text in the format that the English-speaking world has been using for centuries. How is that my problem?

Keep avoiding.

LKP;1830167 said:
You're willfully ignorant and you can't read text in the format that the English-speaking world has been using for centuries. How is that my problem?

Keep avoiding.
Im only ignorant when it comes to fuckos like you, and i speak and type perfect english, so stop being immature and changing my quotes around. It must be YOU who cant read what i type to you. Because ive read everthing you said and posted with a reply each time, Drilling you more into the ground.

the military is fucking with you, son

LKP

Haha. Bitch, please. You can't spell, capitalize, or punctuate, so don't tell me what a great typist you are. You haven't made a single valid argument, and now you're appealing to who I am? Seriously?

How is "the military fucking with me?" You don't know a goddamn thing. I learned more about life in one year in Afghanistan than in 23 and change here, and I'll bet it's more than a pathetic twat like you will ever know. Yes, a situation like that can fuck with you a little bit.

It's also in the past, and has nothing to do with here and now. Keep dodging.

LKP;1830173 said:
Haha. Bitch, please. You can't spell, capitalize, or punctuate, so don't tell me what a great typist you are.
Uhmm i didnt say i was a great typist, i said i know how to type english. And tbh, i dont care about how i type on the forums, its not a resume, and its not something for school, so i dont really bother with it.

I did something nice to someone in the game and you found it sooo offensive to the point where you called me a greedy tamer and a cunt
a normal person wouldnt of reacted that way, especially to a female. But i guess because you've been around cock so long, you forgot how to be a decent person.

ok so, Fuck you

and im gonna just leave this thread now.
Now im not leaving it because "You got me" or because "you proved me wrong"
But because im gonna be the mature one, and just drop it.
and to you personally LPK, im so sorry for buying a noob a house. Im sorry for my act of kindness that made you soo fucking mad to the point where you come onto my thread and bash me and what i have to say.