UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
#1 Kapero probably doesn't use scripts to pvp, because playing an archer and staying alive is easy, and you only have 2 buttons that are attacks. it's not a strong template 1v1 unless the person you fight has lower resists and you hit much harder. He plays this character successfully though by constantly attacking and eventually killing people, while at the same time, rarely dying. It's a mixture of skill, and a template that stays alive well and is easy to play.

#2 Me or Reefer will kill ANYONE in hz 1v1. I doubt the person accepting reefers challenge even knows who reefer is. I made a 20kk bet that anyone in your guild will die to me 1v1, and the only person that accepted was celes, and he died.

#3 Trash gate is the only pvp that is worth anything, because dungeon fights are trash now. Used to people had to have individual skill AND group skill in order to win a dungeon fight. Now all you need is numbers and spellweaving. A skill that has the most broken debuffs in the game, can passively mini-heal you, and self-res you.

#2 you still pretent to be good or something ? reefer is pretty good in 1 vs 1 but who care ? srs haha

kolbycrouch

Knight
No and what's that has to do on you getting pwnt by billy on a duel?
Oh my mistake then. It doesn't. Billy has killed me 1v1, and I've killed him 1v1, but that's when there was no gold on the line, and I didn't get prepared for every possible tactic he would use. I don't think he can kill anyone on his necro that uses trapped pouches.