UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

Mister Pink

Squire
A couple of screenshots doesn't absolve your guild from their househiding , zerging ways. Chasing your guild mates from house to house has become a constant event at trash gate. So much so that my Mount is renamed to NeedMoreHouses. And then when we have a good fight going with even numbers its only a matter of time before you outnumber us 2 to 1. Then the brave trash talk begins.

Chumley

Sorceror
House walls make you totally invulnerable, I'd much prefer that than relying on guard zone.

And incase like last time you're too retarded to understand, I have once again opened MS Paint to illustrate in a way you will hopefully understand.

View attachment 92498
Youre fucking HIDDEN ON A BLUE!!!!! The only thing invulnerable seems to be your low IQ. Play a red, or shut the fuck up.

Chumley

Sorceror
A couple of screenshots doesn't absolve your guild from their househiding , zerging ways. Chasing your guild mates from house to house has become a constant event at trash gate. So much so that my Mount is renamed to NeedMoreHouses. And then when we have a good fight going with even numbers its only a matter of time before you outnumber us 2 to 1. Then the brave trash talk begins.
and you sir.......alldumberforhavingheard.jpg

Dont even try to bullshit people into thinking you actually pvp. You play a fucking useless stealther, that does nothing but try to popshot champs. You're borderline useless. The one rare moment you do get on a mage, you're blue, and you run in straight lines from a 1v1 and refuse to fight. Shut.....the......fuck.....up......

Reximus

Page
So once again you have to paint instead of showing real pictures?

I don't make screenshots/videos of UO gameplay, because...

a) my self worth isn't measured by cheap kills in a video game.
b) there is nothing memorable about 90% of our encounters with hz, it's the same as the previous day.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Here A few pic of fat kid getting beat up[...]

Hz [...] Zerg guild hmm?
Yes.
Here is how I remember your brave performance =_= :

Chumley

Sorceror
House walls make you totally invulnerable, I'd much prefer that than relying on guard zone.

And incase like last time you're too retarded to understand, I have once again opened MS Paint to illustrate in a way you will hopefully understand.

View attachment 92498
"I dont always post screen-shots, but when i do, theyve been cut-up and altered to make myself feel better about being a piece of shit." -Reximus

ramax99

Knight
My hard drive would be full, Hz do suicide guard attacks way too often.
Are you playing with 1GB hard disk?
I have 12k snapshots made now in 1,5 year, and it only takes 2,6GB.
I know I'll love watching them someday when I quit. That was one of the reasons why I came back after quiting.

I see you spamming wither, l ike a classical n00b

Mister Pink

Squire
Slaughter- Easy to play monday morning quarterback from your easy chair at luna bank

Chumley- No clue who you are.

And yes I have countless screenshots of pvp action and times we have crushed Hz. Its a day to day occurrence. Not worthy of being posted on forums.

Hz puts a house next to our guild house and it doesn't effect our day to day activities. We put a house next to Hz guild house and within days Hz moves their guild house.