UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

Reximus

Page
6 SEGA and 2 $ together raided 4 Hz spawning Semidar last night. Dom and MB arrive for defense and res Peregrino and Antony. Damaruikode leaves spawner dead and runs in with PvPer. The five of us fight back (4th spawner was new player to UO and old friend of existing Hz, they just watched as ghost.) Spawn ends with most of raiders dead and 5/6 scrolls in Hz possession. Peregrino gets glads collar which Dom had been needing and purchased from him at discounted guildie rate.

video?

MB

Knight
Didn't record, it was a quick call to action so we just charged in. Rayden, Reefer, Pink, Havoc, Farm Trammies, Jeff, Blood Human, Mastershake and the fresh collar on Dom can corroborate my tale.

Rayden

Sorceror
Well, MB tells a true history for once!

I was farming with my PvM when an unfortunate guildmate (who I refuse to play alone with, from now on) asked me to raid a semidar together with SEGA's. As usual SEGA's arrive at a spawn at the wrong time, start chasing HZ's outside the spawn instead of finishing it. The well known SEGA's "Blind Chicken" way of playing. I die for an incredible succubus combo (double flame strike, double SCREAM, hehehe) and that before any real PvP. Stay there for 1 or 2 minutes waiting for a ress, get pissed, leave the spawn and that before any action.

HZ's victory is based on SEGA's incredible deorganization and my unfortunate bad luck teamed up with a guildmate who doesn't know what the f*** he is doing.

Congratulations for the glads collar. Although HZ is composed mostly from bad players who are incapable of showing any individual skill, at least they are organised and that's why they still able to get some wins.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
a member of $ telling me that Hz lacks individual skills is just wrong in so many ways i cant begin to describe.... i mean.. they literally have only kapero who exibits skill .. and its a 2 finger skill....

Rayden

Sorceror
a member of $ telling me that Hz lacks individual skills is just wrong in so many ways i cant begin to describe.... i mean.. they literally have only kapero who exibits skill .. and its a 2 finger skill....

I'm not only a member of -$-, I'm a skilled player, I can say that HZ lacks individual skill.
If you want to check this by yourself, let's 1v1.

Alhimikut

Sorceror
I dont really do 1 vs 1 in the field..... dont feel like chasing 2 button archers from Britain to Trinsic. But i remember a couple of nights old story of Virulent, Theron and Sworks chasing me( not able to even harm me properly) on moving shot and mortlas around the Destard mountain.. whie the rest of Hz were destroying their team..... it was pathetic of you :) so dont go around challenging people and talking about having organisation ;)

Rayden

Sorceror
I dont really do 1 vs 1 in the field..... dont feel like chasing 2 button archers from Britain to Trinsic. But i remember a couple of nights old story of Virulent, Theron and Sworks chasing me( not able to even harm me properly) on moving shot and mortlas around the Destard mountain.. whie the rest of Hz were destroying their team..... it was pathetic of you :) so dont go around challenging people and talking about having organisation ;)

Oh, so you make a mage with, chivalry, parrying and spellweaving and brags about being chased and surviving?. Well, I don't have nothing else to add to this coversation. I win sometimes, lose sometimes, but against HZ's, on 1v1's, my record must be arround 99%.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Oh, so you make a mage with, chivalry, parrying and spellweaving and brags about being chased and surviving?. Well, I don't have nothing else to add to this coversation. I win sometimes, lose sometimes, but against HZ's, on 1v1's, my record must be arround 99%.

Man you are so full of shit haha :D

Mister Pink

Squire
Well, MB tells a true history for once!

I was farming with my PvM when an unfortunate guildmate (who I refuse to play alone with, from now on) asked me to raid a semidar together with SEGA's. As usual SEGA's arrive at a spawn at the wrong time, start chasing HZ's outside the spawn instead of finishing it. The well known SEGA's "Blind Chicken" way of playing. I die for an incredible succubus combo (double flame strike, double SCREAM, hehehe) and that before any real PvP. Stay there for 1 or 2 minutes waiting for a ress, get pissed, leave the spawn and that before any action.

HZ's victory is based on SEGA's incredible deorganization and my unfortunate bad luck teamed up with a guildmate who doesn't know what the f*** he is doing.

Congratulations for the glads collar. Although HZ is composed mostly from bad players who are incapable of showing any individual skill, at least they are organised and that's why they still able to get some wins.

Haha. You wouldn't of even gotten an invite if Blood Human wasn't there. You sound like a rager. When we killed you multiple times after the champ you wouldn't even take a resurrection. Were you too butthurt?

My version:

I checked Semidar it was third tier going into 4th tier. I bring stealth archer down to monitor progress. Suit was on Tactics mage and hadn't gotten a focus on other char. I opted to stay on Tactics mage. Mistake #1. I should of gotten on spawner who could pop the champ so when we wiped hz first time we could of just popped the champ and been done with it. We have partied 4 archers and 3 tactics mages. No winders. Mistake #2. We wipe hz, but no one can valor and so we start to kill spawn. Hz comes back. Mastershake logs in and first thing he says in chat is, "I'm drunk". We tell him to come down to the spawn to valor the champ. He rushes down. We are fighting hz and I lay fields around altar. Drunk Mastershake takes about 10 seconds to valor the champ. The champ pops. Hz pushes and winds. Everyone is winded. I get hits on boss as does Havoc. We get two scrolls. Don't know about the artifact. Only people that are dead are one drunk Mastershake, Blood Human, and Virulent Diseases. No big deal. Congrats on artifact. Had fun fighting the rest of the night.

Last edited:

Rayden

Sorceror
Haha. You wouldn't of even gotten an invite if Blood Human wasn't there.

I see that as a good thing, actually. I wouldn't be there if a guild mate hadn't asked me. I don't play with chicken.

You sound like a rager. When we killed you multiple times after the champ you wouldn't even take a resurrection. Were you too butthurt?

Forgot to say that you killed me like 5v2. I don't take ress from the people I was just fighting against, that has nothing to do with being butthurt.

Rayden

Sorceror
Well apparently you did play with "chicken" and died to spawn like little girl.

No, that is playing like chickens

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Kapero dad really leave? If so that's kind of a low blow. Even if he is a big troll in game. No need to bring real life into this.

The 2v2 bad mutha mentions was 2 mages who can cross heal vs me(tactics Mage) and a stealth archer. I don't care if guild mates are on stealth archers, because trash gate means nothing. If you want to 2v2 away from gate and houses I am game. I also like your idea of swapping spawn defense and offense. Spawn pvp is one of the best aspects of this game.

And Kapero as far as the 2v1. If you aren't running a pot macro with easy uo then I guess good job on killing the ZS archer. Polish on Polish violence and the American lives.
In fact he is Bulgarian. Another fact I don't run any pot macros, it's not really hard to spam hotkeys. And the fake information is about my dad. SGT and painkiller made up that joke, after i kicked them both. They can keep it up, nobody cares. Thanks anyway for showing your kind side and tried to comment on that in positive way for me.

Im horny reading these posts, pink yes kaperos dad did leave him, I know its a lowblow but lets face it, who doesnt want to punch kapero in the cunt?