UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I found this in my garage last night HALP!

Big mama

Wanderer
Re: I found this in my garage last night HALP!

I can tell none of you have been to war in Irac or have any common sense. [e clap for the retards

Big mama

Wanderer

Pepsi_Rox said:

This photo was published on the internet in the year 2004 and is not faked... Yet, if you pay attention to the size of the sleeve you immediately find out this arachnid is not as "giant" as it first appears to be. It is just a matter of lens and optic.

look at the size of the hands lol and there are 2 spiders there hanging on each other ROFL

We have spiders bigger than that here in the states!!

r33n

Knight

They aren't HUGE, but they can get up to 4 inches. Also they can run up to 10 MPH.

They also aren't venemous. But are still scary mother fuckers.

Fr0sty

Lord

r33n said:
They aren't HUGE, but they can get up to 4 inches. Also they can run up to 10 MPH.

They also aren't venemous. But are still scary mother fuckers.
They arn't venemous, but they release a chemical that temporarily numbs the area it is feeding on. My brother was in iraq and said they weren't big at all. But when he flew out, they went to a german hospital and a British troop was there because he was bitten by a camel spider. He had a hole in his neck. He said it happened while he was sleeping.

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

Fr0sty said:
They arn't venemous, but they release a chemical that temporarily numbs the area it is feeding on. My brother was in iraq and said they weren't big at all. But when he flew out, they went to a german hospital and a British troop was there because he was bitten by a camel spider. He had a hole in his neck. He said it happened while he was sleeping.
ouch. i said that irl lol

Fr0sty

Lord

Crazy thing about camel spiders is, they always seek shade. So if you lift something up with a camel spider under it, it will run to the next darkest spot it sees, which could possibly be your shadow. If you take off running, it will chase you, just to get into your shadow. If you fall, it will burrow under you, so it can be in a dark place.

Weird eh? This is why they are commonly known as aggressive spiders. But they really arn't.

yea on the wikipedia entry it talks about soldiers getting scared of them cause theyd follow them around and run into the tents and such

Dead Head E-Mart said:
yea on the wikipedia entry it talks about soldiers getting scared of them cause theyd follow them around and run into the tents and such

Terrorist spiders!!!!

Caz

Knight

Lynyrd said:
Spiders are freaking awesome. They are the most badass tiny hunter creatures on the face of this earth.

And if you're afraid of them, you're a fucking pansy. All you have to do is step on them, and they're probably 100 times more afraid of you than you are of them.

QFT.. spiders own. >:

kio123

Knight

Lynyrd said:
Spiders are freaking awesome. They are the most badass tiny hunter creatures on the face of this earth.

And if you're afraid of them, you're a fucking pansy. All you have to do is step on them, and they're probably 100 times more afraid of you than you are of them.

qft