UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I found this in my garage last night HALP!

r33n

Knight
I found this in my garage last night HALP!

It was underneath a chair. We trapped it in a little bucket thing and took a picture, before we put it back outside. [next to this fence across the street where there is a terrible dog] I'm hoping it kills that dog. I think it is highly capable.

I normally don't mind spiders very much, but this thing was a beast. I'd say it was about 2.5-3.0" long ;\

someone sleep with me tonight =[

r33n

Knight
Re: I found this in my garage last night HALP!

bahahah I just noticed his little minion underneath him on the right.

d e j a

Wanderer

lol baby spider

wow fuck washington i love spiders but that thing is lrg

r33n

Knight

I have never ever seen a spider even close to that size before in Washington. =[

a loller

Wanderer

I fucking can't stand spiders, r33n should've killed the bastard.

r33n

Knight

Yeah.. I wanted to kill it, but my friend ended up taking him across the street.

I wanted to shoot him with bug spray.

a loller

Wanderer

r33n said:
Yeah.. I wanted to kill it, but my friend ended up taking him across the street.

I wanted to shoot him with bug spray.

Yea that's always great, releases the rage and tension.

r33n

Knight

Yeah. =[

My mom was researching today and she thinks its a hobo spider.

heres a few hobo spider bites for ya:

sweeet i hope there are more in the garageQ!!@!

lol. I found a black widow and two brown recluses in my shed the other day while cleaning. Those were some hot shot targets.

Owe and that thing a baby looking thing. 2-3 inches. I have seen some where I live that are about 5-6. Those some big scary bastards.

Flipper

Knight

thank god you let it live so it can come back and bite your face off tonight. excellent heads-up decision.

d e j a

Wanderer

looks like a hobo spider, i found a nasty spider bite picture but it was hosted to flickr and i'm lazy

Tbh I saw this one spider on the fence whilst I was mowing that there lawn,
and it was all hunched back looking like it was gonna attack me, it was black with a yellow streak on its butt, so I kicked it.

(creating a giant hole in the fence)

true story.

r33n

Knight

JesseJane said:
wow thats nasty, but whos mom uses the fourums?

hahahah she wasn't on any forums, but she was just googling some weird ass spiders. my sister found a hobo spider at her place about a month ago. she had just moved in, and they were cleaning out an attic, and saw it. they found this one website that helps you figure out what kind of spider / bugs you find.

XIQJX

Wanderer

r33n said:
Yeah. =[

My mom was researching today and she thinks its a hobo spider.

It looks like it, we have smaller ones here. Last time my family went to my grandparent's house in Seattle me and my dad were watching tv, and this big ass hobo spider (Larger then the one in your pic, it was fucking huge) charged our feet, so I picked up a pillow and delivered a lethal blow.

a loller said:
I fucking can't stand spiders, r33n should've killed the bastard.
qft fuck spiders i smash them fuckers every time i see then unless there big like that one then i throw somethign at it and hope it dies