UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I found this in my garage last night HALP!

Re: I found this in my garage last night HALP!

Lynyrd said:
Spiders are freaking awesome. They are the most badass tiny hunter creatures on the face of this earth.

And if you're afraid of them, you're a fucking pansy. All you have to do is step on them, and they're probably 100 times more afraid of you than you are of them.

You can't stomp them when they crawl in your bed while you sleep and bite. Ouch

Flipper

Knight

Testamentx-hybrid said:
You can't stomp them when they physically crawl into your penis and slowly start consuming flesh while you sleep. Ouch

ya ow dude

Megumi

Wanderer

My dad woke up while a Wolf Spider was crawling accorss his face... He screamed like a girl.

Funniest. Wakeup. Ever.

lol that lil thing dont got junk on a camel spider.. never go to iraq if u are scared of spiders.. :/

Big mama

Wanderer

Xx-GoD-xX said:
PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S FUCKING FAKE.

yes it is fake. There are camel spiders but the way it is taken makes it look bigger than it is. They are small you idiot rofl

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

This photo was published on the internet in the year 2004 and is not faked... Yet, if you pay attention to the size of the sleeve you immediately find out this arachnid is not as "giant" as it first appears to be. It is just a matter of lens and optic.