UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ SPY

who thinks i am a spy for Hz?

• i do

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • i dont

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are yall really beleaving this garbage?

Ajani

Page
MB's Family Tree

MB's brother is MC
MB's son is Mg
Mb's is sister is betty
and MC is bad mutha's cousin

and MB is a lying douche

ThePope

Traveler
Ahh Finally i find this thread! i was wondering What Ajani's pm about spying was! I must say he made it quite convincing at first. I had some encounters with the guys mostly about forum thing, price check and such and i have to say he seemed like an ok guys. I start now to understand why all the question about my scrapper's and the gold..
I heard old stories about Hz using spy to drop moral of there enemies during Demise first great war. But what i mostly remember is most of these spy worked hard to dupe and fool good citizen into selling them goods under priced, thinking they were helping a fellows citizen just to realize too late that they have been a victim of the warmonger!
Ohh god! thank you again for not letting me give this guy my 4 letter code to my bank box!! I shall not be fooled again by the :devil:!!

Last edited:

Ajani

Page
Ahh Finally i find this thread! i was wondering What Ajani's pm about spying was! I must say he made it quite convincing at first. I had some encounters with the guys mostly about forum thing, price check and such and i have to say he seemed like an ok guys. I start now to understand why all the question about my scrapper's and the gold..
I heard old stories about Hz using spy to drop moral of there enemies during Demise first great war. But what i mostly remember is most of these spy worked hard to dupe and fool good citizen into selling them goods under priced, thinking they were helping a fellows citizen just to realize too late that they have been a victim of the warmonger!
Ohh god! thank you again for not letting me give this guy my 4 letter code to my bank box!! I shall not be fooled again by the :devil:!!
i am not a spy and what bank crap are you talking about

Bama

Bug Huntress
You may as well
Shout it from the roof
Scream it from your lungs
Spit it from you mouth
It could fall on deaf ears to indulge in your fears
There's a spy in the sky
There's a noise on the wire
There's a tap on the line
And for every paranoid's desire...