UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ SPY

who thinks i am a spy for Hz?

• i do

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • i dont

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ajani

Page
I will believe what you tell me. I could care less otherwise.

If you want to bullshit me, be my guess I will take what you say for granted.

If you want to tell me the truth, I'll respect that and I will treat you as well as I treat anybody.
ok i will tell you the truth i have never been a spy

Ajani

Page

upload_2015-12-24_17-46-31.jpeg

Ajani

Page
Hey man honestly I don't know you so I'm not talkin shit about or to you... But I think your the ONLY one who is makin a big deal bout it ... Everyone else is jus riding the troll train... Let it go and BOOM it's over.....
i am not lwtting it go until @MB admits he is lieing

zulu2401

Squire
also @zulu2401 please show proof that i spy on your guild
You would have to be in HZ to become a spy. They believe having a spy gives them an advantage but the truth is you don't need to go that extra mile being a shitbag no life loser to gain advantage when your guild outnumbers every other guild.

Ajani

Page
You would have to be in HZ to become a spy. They believe having a spy gives them an advantage but the truth is you don't need to go that extra mile being a shitbag no life loser to gain advantage when your guild outnumbers every other guild.
so will you tell them i am no spy