UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ SPY

who thinks i am a spy for Hz?

• i do

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • i dont

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LittleMary

Traveler

MB

Knight
We found Ajanis spy characters from our guild and kicked them. We also notified all enemy guilds of Ajanis members in their guilds and got them kicked. Those responsible have been sacked. The whole operation was all a big den of scum and villainy with Polukranos at the helm. Do not trust either!

Ajani

Page
We found Ajanis spy characters from our guild and kicked them. We also notified all enemy guilds of Ajanis members in their guilds and got them kicked. Those responsible have been sacked. The whole operation was all a big den of scum and villainy with Polukranos at the helm. Do not trust either!
i was never a spy i have not been in your guild and dont want to be associated will that many idiots and horrible players

Polukranos

Traveler
Hz is the worst piece of crap guild i have ever heard of if i were a spy for them then i would addmit is and then kill myself for being a big douche but i am not nor do i want to be in any association of Hz they are a bunch of butthurt nerds