UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz, Oath and V

Blame

Knight
You finally explored the outdoors? How are those Google glasses working for you? did they solve the cross eyed problem you have?
Your arguments are still invalid bitch, go fuck yourself bitch :) nobody cares about you cockperos-ball-licking-hoe.

Yaz

Squire
Your arguments are still invalid bitch, go fuck yourself bitch :) nobody cares about you cockperos-ball-licking-hoe.

Pur3Playa

Sorceror
Hay you guyz, if you want I can organize an online beauty contest.
The winner get's to be Miss Demise for a whole year, maybe I can also get some other rewards if I manage to get a sponsor.

Will your Islamic friend be there with his explosive vest?

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
If this is legal i'll upload some pictures of my own and it will get uglier than that kanye west face jajajajaj
Couple of walnuts rolled up in a fruit roll-up, eh? I bet you don't trim either - lookin' like you have a fucking chipmunk in a scissor headlock...

Blame

Knight
U know what? Ppl didnt say nothing about me LOLOLOL THEY SAID ABOUT UR STUPID LINE ON UR FACE and even they post u a photo hahahahahahahahahah stupid little shit with glasses ..u cant see ur balls without ur glasse vlado? Or u need glasses to see it? Heheheheheheh
Retard :D

LittleMary

Traveler
Dont let them fool you, these guys are all gay for each other.
You just might be onto something here..

many people in ultima online listen to the gayest music and on top of that, sing along.
I know you want to suck my dick
lick his balls :D :D :D .
I can organize an online beauty contest.
The winner get's to be Miss Demise for a whole year,
E la banana ...
Just one big bukake.
Blame love this, Alvin1337 love this, Yaz love this, Bad Mutha love this, PwnasaurusWrex love this and many others love this

This isnt very christian...