UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz, Oath and V

ToyMaker3

Squire
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SOOOO BUT I WANTED TO KNOW I NEED YOU I NEED YOU SO YOUR ARMOR ..( MY BOY LOLIPOP) :D

ToyMaker3

Squire
EL UNICO FRUTO DEL AMOR
ELA BANANA ELA BANANA
EL UNICO FRUTO AMOR
ELA UNICO FRUTO AMOR
LA BANANA
LA BANANA
LA BANANA

ERES MU MALO AAAA LAMER !!!!!!!!!!

Blame

Knight
Was his stuff still insured when you looted it? The rest of his stuff was when I resed him immediately after, and he had plent of gold in bank. As soon as I resed him and he gathered his things, I looked at his paperdoll and all the stuff he had left was still insured...how can something like this happen?

Facts:
We had been fighting for an hour+ he had already died previous on the same character with the same suit at least 1 time.
Had gold in the bank to cover the cost of insurance.
The rest of the his items were still insured after resing.
He uses this same suit and weapons all the time. So it's not as if he grabbed a new weapon during restock and it just wasnt insured. This was his tunic and other random pieces that he uses constantly.

r_lee86

Sorceror
The question is, was the money in the bank gold or checks? I have seen stuff droped due to the ins money being in checks that ever so often it doesn't reinsure

Just one big bukake. All allies vs the great Qing

It includes billy 30 ping shit :)
Yeah strong alliance.

Qing member helping us field off Billy^^ Thanks!!