UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz, Oath and V

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
@Eos could have a look at thise if asked nicely !
7 of Havoc's items (totem of void, leather chest, bokuto, small boat deed, 2 bone harvesters and a heater shield) became uninsured at 12/1/2015 2:52:23 PM server time because of insufficient funds in the bank at the time of death. They then dropped to the corpse the following death.

Note that item insurance does consume checks, and also within sub-containers. The gold amount available for insurance is the exact same as the gold amount displayed in your Item Insurance Menu. You can also check the menu to see how many deaths are still payable with your current bank balance. (A good thing to check whenever you log in.)

If you modify your client, you could change cliloc 1061079 ("You lack the funds to purchase the insurance") to something that stands out even more. The server will send this message (in red) for every item that becomes uninsured due to a lack of funds.

I hope this clears up some of the accusations about the server randomly deciding to drop your stuff, or GMs taking it from you. I can assure you this will never happen. We understand the frustration though, losing items is never fun. :(

AnonymousUO

Squire
7 of Havoc's items (totem of void, leather chest, bokuto, small boat deed, 2 bone harvesters and a heater shield) became uninsured at 12/1/2015 2:52:23 PM server time because of insufficient funds in the bank at the time of death. They then dropped to the corpse the following death.

Note that item insurance does consume checks, and also within sub-containers. The gold amount available for insurance is the exact same as the gold amount displayed in your Item Insurance Menu. You can also check the menu to see how many deaths are still payable with your current bank balance. (A good thing to check whenever you log in.)

If you modify your client, you could change cliloc 1061079 ("You lack the funds to purchase the insurance") to something that stands out even more. The server will send this message (in red) for every item that becomes uninsured due to a lack of funds.

I hope this clears up some of the accusations about the server randomly deciding to drop your stuff, or GMs taking it from you. I can assure you this will never happen. We understand the frustration though, losing items is never fun. :(

Jajajaj Hz always making fiction up. Thanks for pointing out the real Pinocchio :D

TheWhitezone

Sorceror

u are stating its MB' fault, lets blame him.