UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz, Oath and V

Yaz

Squire
Hahaha you join our guild to get gear and once you have it you leave and talk trash about it. Beg for help all the time and shit. Join cockpero guild and hate whoever he hates. Go lick his balls as I said, idc, I dont even pvp much anymore. :) And keep raging at me because I didnt sell you sleeves fucking nerd :D :D :D .

The White Version

Blame

Knight
Put a photo of ur bread LOL
Im.cuter then you for.sure... 4 eyes with ugly glasses in ur face and ugly face with ur stupid.bread LOL
Need glasses to see were is ur balls are? LOLOLOL
Judge me after you get plastic surgery of your face you donkey kid. :) And learn to speak with your big mouth, it is hard to understand you. Well maybe it isn't about the mouth, you are unable to type properly as well so tell the doctors to have a look at your brain as well. :*

AnonymousUO

Squire
My picture is one year old or so, I don't have it for long FYI, but keep talking trash I don't mind :D :D :D .

I think this post is illegal since you don't have Ian's consent to post his picture online.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToyMaker3

Squire
U know what? Ppl didnt say nothing about me LOLOLOL THEY SAID ABOUT UR STUPID LINE ON UR FACE and even they post u a photo hahahahahahahahahah stupid little shit with glasses ..u cant see ur balls without ur glasse vlado? Or u need glasses to see it? Heheheheheheh