UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

great to see i made XXmil so far already, the fair seems pretty picked over right now but i'm sure much more stuff will be added as time goes on

Seraphime

Wanderer

I'm actually quite excited my first fair!! nice to see all the stuff I've got from T-mapping and Crafting being bought up left and right.. so much better then wasting away in my house.. Great Job Tessa!! Can we keep brit like this? hehe

uoforlife

Sorceror

this is nice as shit. i was looking all over del and it wasn't there. then someone said its at wbb, i saw it, i almost got a heart attack. so beautiful, makes me cry -_-

bc187

Sorceror

Bringen it back to the WBB, I like it. I dont know why anyone would go to del anyway that place is whack. WBB 4 lyfe. Holla at me get at my vendor GBUNNY/MIKA/BLUEBALL/HOPPERS!

If u cant find what u need/want at this fair, then something is wrong. good job on decorating Tess! looks nice.

gorgan

Squire

I just wanted to thank all the staff and Tessa for their hard work in making this possible for us all.
Thanks guys! Great job!

Countessa

Knight

The Fair will conclude tomorrow.

At the Fairs end, the vendors will be moved back to the setup area.
Please page for vendor retrieval.
The vendor will only be alive until the contract runs out. At this time he will fall and the items and gold he carries will be lost.
Do not forget about your vendor. We will not replace lost items.

You can also dismiss the vendor yourself by:
1. remove all items from the vendor.
Dont forget any clothes they may be wearing that you want to keep.

2. Cash in your gold from the vendor. You can do this through the gump.

3. Dismiss the vendor.

Why not extend it a little longer? It gets more people active, doesn't require any extra work, and people are still buying and putting new items for sale.

Amerigo

Sorceror

Metastasis;2059374 said:
Why not extend it a little longer? It gets more people active, doesn't require any extra work, and people are still buying and putting new items for sale.

As much as i hate to say it.... i agree

and it keeps people in brit

uoforlife

Sorceror

Amerigo;2059382 said:
As much as i hate to say it.... i agree

and it keeps people in brit

i agree. that would be awesome :) im still buying stuff hehe. keep finding deals here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.