UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Re: Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

Stoltz;2054101 said:
Great! Now I need to stock up on things to sell.. >_>

EDIT: I'm not sarcastic :]

I hope not. I'd really love to see more supply vendors in the fair. :)
Vendors selling reagents and potions, armor, etc.

Musical rares is great for all but I think the basics are important. Also, the greater variety of merchandise offered, the more lure there is for shoppers.

Some ideas - training kits for new players, such as lockable boxes to train lockpicking; house deco including wooden furniture sets (dyed or not), stone furniture, house addon deeds and table settings/utensils; a flower shop; clothing sets of normal/bod cloth; color themes where everything on the vendor is blue or red or <color>; food and drink; room design kits (for a bed, aquarium, or anything, with instructions).

With the new customizing, house looks are changing and people will be looking for everything this time around. It should be a fun Fair!

I absolutely agree. With the new house tiles available, I'll be shopping for things that would otherwise not fit my old custom house's design. ty tess.

Rick Astley

Wanderer

must say im new to this server i have been here 3 weeks and its the dedication to events and such that make it so good here. cant wait to visit my first trade fair :)

Countessa;2053960 said:
The Spring Trade Fair will begin setup in a couple weeks - sometime on the eve of the 21st. The Fair will run that weekend - the 22nd to the 25th or so.

There will be in-game announcements once setup starts - Don't page.
I make use of the town criers, server wide announcements are made, there will be a forum post and a green moongate is placed at East Britain Bank.

Generally:

Fair Rules
The Trade Fair is meant for legitimate trade in a fun atmosphere.
Do not sell Falsely named Commodity Deeds.
No overweight containers that cannot be purchased.
Do Not Spam.

Merchant Information

Before the Fair:

• Choose a blue, non-faction character for your Trade Fair Merchant
  • Make sure this character has 10k gold in the bank (not a check).
  • Make sure this character has additional gold for vendor fees
  • Gather the items to stock the vendor. Bring these items with you or have them in the bank
  • If you want the vendor to have a specific outfit, you need to bring it with you or buy the clothes from the tailors placed at setup.
  • Come to the setup arena once Setup is announced via the Green Moongate at East Britain Bank.
  • Come prepared as above. You cannot come and go from this area when setting up vendors.
  • If the gate is not there, Setup is not open. Do not page

The Hybrid Trade Fairs happen four times a year. If you have never been online for one, this link will provide you with more information about the Fair.

will this 1st post be edited for updated information or do we have to read this whole thread to find that information out?

Countessa;2057813 said:
I'll post to bump and update the first thread

thank you, i just don't want to miss out on this event i've been looking forward to it. thanks again

fearbagr

Wanderer

same ^^ I keep reloading the page every few minutes to check for update since there is no eta :D can't wait, organized 1500 items of wep and armor to about 600 sellable items of power and vanq / fort and invul

Countessa

Knight

Setup is now open for the Fair
Take the green moongate at East Britain Bank.
Please review the first post before coming and be sure you are ready.
This is setup only. The Fair is elsewhere and later tonight.

got mine setup. ty tess and staff.

what items do u guys have listed?

i put up 25.7mil in items on mine

Status
Not open for further replies.