UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

The Spring Trade Fair will begin setup in a couple weeks - sometime on the morn of the 22nd. The Fair will run that weekend - the 22nd to the 25th or so.

There will be in-game announcements once setup starts - Don't page.
I make use of the town criers, server wide announcements are made, there will be a forum post and a green moongate is placed at East Britain Bank.

Generally:

Fair Rules
The Trade Fair is meant for legitimate trade in a fun atmosphere.
Do not sell Falsely named Commodity Deeds.
No overweight containers that cannot be purchased.
Do Not Spam.

Merchant Information

Before the Fair:

• Choose a blue, non-faction character for your Trade Fair Merchant
  • Make sure this character has 10k gold in the bank (not a check).
  • Make sure this character has additional gold for vendor fees
  • Gather the items to stock the vendor. Bring these items with you or have them in the bank
  • If you want the vendor to have a specific outfit, you need to bring it with you or buy the clothes from the tailors placed at setup.
  • Come to the setup arena once Setup is announced via the Green Moongate at East Britain Bank.
  • Come prepared as above. You cannot come and go from this area when setting up vendors.
  • If the gate is not there, Setup is not open. Do not page

The Hybrid Trade Fairs happen four times a year. If you have never been online for one, this link will provide you with more information about the Fair.

Update: The Fair concludes tomorrow!

Amerigo

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid Spring Trade Fair

Awesome Tessa! You're quite awesome fyi.

Out of curiosity will it be at a new location?

Stoltz

Sorceror

Great! Now I need to stock up on things to sell.. >_>

EDIT: I'm not sarcastic :]

I love you Tessa! Glad someone was listening to my SUGGESTION, which immediately got trammled by someone prolly named: *cough* Addicted *cough* ;)

Sincere THANKS!

Countessa

Knight

Not to burst your bubble luv, but it was already planned for April before your post. And I would have trammelled it too, but someone beat me to it. :D

Events happen as we find time to prepare and host them. :)

Addicted

Disciple

You shouldn't talk about thing you know nothing about. I didn't trammel anything about the trade fair, but like Tessa, I would have.

Countessa

Knight

Metastasis;2054597 said:
Why would you trammel a good suggestion?

-

Status
Not open for further replies.