UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Huge huge lag

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Huge huge lag

Plus the lack of grizzle, traces of blood and massive amounts of saturated fat.

Dollpartz

Squire

If a cow had the chance to kill me, it would stomp on my limbs pulverising them to dust until I striked gold and it got my head so I could die instantly, and I would die happy knowing the cow in question would be sent to farm court and off to the meat works, imagine if it been a child that the cow killed.. Oh! Someone would be thinking of the children for sure (to the gas chamber for you, mr moo!)

Howl;673684 said:
Why don't you got eat a cannibal then. Or rape a rapist... Didn't think so =/

Rapists get raped on jail all the time...

Ahhh the balance of life =D

Howl;673831 said:
Plus the lack of grizzle, traces of blood and massive amounts of saturated fat.

Blood is great.

I just love eating that slice of steak while its still bleeding.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

Ageless Venomous;673929 said:
Rapists get raped on jail all the time...

Ahhh the balance of life =D

Blood is great.

I just love eating that slice of steak while its still bleeding.

I eat people for my Hunger.

Dollpartz

Squire

Mmmm... I like the taste of salty crackers and fish.

Attachments

• Christian-fish-symbol%5B1%5D.jpg
    Christian-fish-symbol%5B1%5D.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 58

Kagome

Wanderer

Nah, veganisms ok. As long as you're ok with that whole lack of animal protein = lack of proper brain growth and function.

Howl

Sorceror

Kagome;674004 said:
Nah, veganisms ok. As long as you're ok with that whole lack of animal protein = lack of proper brain growth and function.

Fucking quote a research paper or at least give a shred of reasoning or you're the one with a fucking undernourished brain, you retarded piece of shit.

Phelon

Knight

Howl;674006 said:
Fucking quote a research paper or at least give a shred of reasoning or you're the one with a fucking undernourished brain, you retarded piece of shit.

One could possibly post your reply as a mild piece of evidence. Why all hatey so much?

Edit: I derped myself.

Howl

Sorceror

Phelon;674011 said:
One could possibly post you reply as a mild piece of evidence. Why all hatey so much?

I'll get hatey all I like when some dipshit comes in firing off bullshit statements like a sniper using bollocks for ammunition. Why should I disprove his unfounded, unreasoned statement when he should be the one proving it? If he's so sure in what he says, then he can go ahead and enlighten us all.

Go ahead, oh wise one, show me the light.

And if my brain is so unhealthy then do tell me what you do with your wonderfully meat-enhanced mental physique. What wondrous academic feats do you accomplish with that think tank of yours?

Phelon

Knight

Nah man, it's just much easier to laugh. Getting all hatey will raise your blood pressure :(

Howl

Sorceror

Phelon;674014 said:
Nah man, it's just much easier to laugh. Getting all hatey will raise your blood pressure :(

Have a look back through my replies real close, you may notice it's all a lot of fun for me to come up with these insults ; D I stated it a couple of times, even.

Lucifall

Knight

Howl;674017 said:
Have a look back through my replies real close, you may notice it's all a lot of fun for me to come up with these insults ; D I stated it a couple of times, even.

Shut the fuck you illiberate piece of shit vegetarian. What are you? A motherfucking bovine? That would explain why your mother is such a fucking cow. Go eat grass for all I care, retarded aussie.

:eek:

Phelon

Knight

Howl;674017 said:

I know you did and it was all quite amusing. But the thing is, I know that there is the rage in you ;) It's only partial snark and I love you for it.

Howl

Sorceror

Lucifall;674020 said:
Shut the fuck you illiberate piece of shit vegetarian. What are you? A motherfucking bovine? That would explain why your mother is such a fucking cow. Go eat grass for all I care, retarded aussie.

:eek:

Aussie! hauheuaehaueaeaoeaoiheoaiueahoiuihoaueai!!!!