UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Huge huge lag

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Re: Huge huge lag

Howl;674038 said:

AHEOIUHIOAUEOHAUAOEHAOUAEHAOUAOEHAUEAOHAIUEAIOEHOAIUEAOHEAUEHAAUOEAIE

Haha i like how everyone uses the care word lately....

I guess i will say it, i see toooooooo much caring going on right about now haha ;)

Phelon

Knight

Howl;674012 said:
I'll get hatey all I like when some dipshit comes in firing off bullshit statements like a sniper using bollocks for ammunition. Why should I disprove his unfounded, unreasoned statement when he should be the one proving it? If he's so sure in what he says, then he can go ahead and enlighten us all.

Go ahead, oh wise one, show me the light.

And if my brain is so unhealthy then do tell me what you do with your wonderfully meat-enhanced mental physique. What wondrous academic feats do you accomplish with that think tank of yours?

I like how you edited that. With my "wonderfully meat-enhanced mental physique" I do what most people do I imagine. Cure cancer, fix "global warming", stop child labor & illegal whaling etc...

You know the usual...

In the real world I provide people with climate conditioning so they feel like the over-privledged bastards they in many cases are.

How about you?

Phelon

Knight

Dollpartz;674067 said:
So if Howl is an illiberate

If Howl is an illiberate then all is already lost and there is no use discussing it. Two men enter, one man leaves.

Dollpartz

Squire

Phelon;674068 said:
If Howl is an illiberate then all is already lost and there is no use discussing it. Two men enter, one man leaves.

Haha, fine ruin my fun.

I suppose I don't know any portugese so I can't really mock him too much ... luckily for me these forums are predominately english and I don't venture into the brazilian forum.

Lucifall

Knight

Dollpartz;674075 said:
Haha, fine ruin my fun.

I suppose I don't know any portugese so I can't really mock him too much ... luckily for me these forums are predominately english and I don't venture into the brazilian forum.

Trust me, you'd get slaughtered if you tried portuguese. So would most people who bash on my br laugh. uEAHEUHAuAUHAHu

Phelon

Knight

But if you did I hope you'd be greeted by the fantastic "HueHuehue monster pic" and the "Conan rising to attention" you so rightly deserve ;)