UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Huge huge lag

Howl

Sorceror
Huge huge lag

I'm getting a ping of 1000 - 1500 most of the time nowadays. Sometimes it goes down to 100 - 300 but mostly in the first range. It used to be 100 - 200, WTF is up with this? How can I find out what the problem is? My web browser appears to be operating with its usual speed. Is it a problem serverside? With my computer? Router? Internet connection? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll provide all the necessary information from my side.

Re: Huge huge lag

Howl;672186 said:
I'm getting a ping of 1000 - 1500 most of the time nowadays. Sometimes it goes down to 100 - 300 but mostly in the first range. It used to be 100 - 200, WTF is up with this? How can I find out what the problem is? My web browser appears to be operating with its usual speed. Is it a problem serverside? With my computer? Router? Internet connection? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll provide all the necessary information from my side.

It may be the packet drop Dermise is having for a while now.

Howl

Sorceror

I'm finding the lag spikes to be transient. I've done the tracert thing and also the thing Bile suggested and when I'm getting the spikes and stoppages I appear to be getting massive packet loss (more than 10 %). I restart my router (leave off for 15 seconds, as advised by friend) and this seems to help sometimes. I'm from England,

Thizz

Wanderer

the only problem i'm seeing here is that your a vegan. thats probably what's causing the packet loss and lag spikes. eat a 20 oz. porter house steak and everything will b cured!

Howl

Sorceror

I hope the next small boy you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

I know this lag is horrible i mean.... im getting 0% packet loss and pinging 23 atm... like wow wtf is going on here....

Dont want packet loss? move to America.

Problem Solved.

Howl

Sorceror

Lippy;673066 said:
Yeah you need more iron and protein in your diet .

Shut up you fucktard. Learn a thing about nutrition before giving your two fucking cents. If you had any brain cells at all then I'd at least expect some input like "vitamin D is inaccessible" not just the usual mindless bullshit like you just came out with. Spend one afternoon on wiki-fucking-pedia and learn that iron is actually found in much higher quantities in food that I eat that you probably don't. Same goes for you, Thizz, you piece of shit. And where the fuck do you get off changing the subject like that? Are you so fucking brain dead that you think you can just start talking about completely nonrelated bullshit in a thread about fucking computer technical issues.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673073 said:
Shut up you fucktard. Learn a thing about nutrition before giving your two fucking cents. If you had any brain cells at all then I'd at least expect some input like "vitamin D is inaccessible" not just the usual mindless bullshit like you just came out with. Spend one afternoon on wiki-fucking-pedia and learn that iron is actually found in much higher quantities in food that I eat that you probably don't. Same goes for you, Thizz, you piece of shit. And where the fuck do you get off changing the subject like that? Are you so fucking brain dead that you think you can just start talking about completely nonrelated bullshit in a thread about fucking computer technical issues.

Wow... someone is just muttering a bunch of bullshit out of his fingers....

Someone is enraged....

I smell a ban coming.......

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673069 said:
I know this lag is horrible i mean.... im getting 0% packet loss and pinging 23 atm... like wow wtf is going on here....

Dont want packet loss? move to America.

Problem Solved.

You're a fucking moron too. If you haven't got anything useful to say then just shut your fat, ugly hole. Of course, that means you'd be mute for the rest of your wasted, Dog-forsaken life, you worthless piece of trash.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673074 said:
Wow... someone is just muttering a bunch of bullshit out of his mouth....

Someone is enraged....

I smell a ban coming.......

Are you such a fucktard that you think you can just call something bullshit without giving reasoning? Are you that sure of your mindless, braindead bleating that you don't even question yourself ever? You're just another fucking imbecilic tool, floating through life on your own stinking hot air posting line after line of dribble on an online gaming forum. You're a fucking waste of space on the Earth and should promptly crawl up in a ball and die. At least that way you'd so something some good - the maggots who would eat your dead flesh. That's all you're worth.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673079 said:
Are you such a fucktard that you think you can just call something bullshit without giving reasoning? Are you that sure of your mindless, braindead bleating that you don't even question yourself ever? You're just another fucking imbecilic tool, floating through life on your own stinking hot air posting line after line of dribble on an online gaming forum. You're a fucking waste of space on the Earth and should promptly crawl up in a ball and die. At least that way you'd so something some good - the maggots who would eat your dead flesh. That's all you're worth.

Sweet

Howl

Sorceror

Lippy;673081 said:
Dude you have teeth in your head for eating meat , care to question evolution ?

Your body is also capable of raping women and killing other humans. Doesn't mean murder and rape is justified now, does it? Dare to question your mindless, drone-like bullshit? Nature doesn't equate to ethics. We modify biology to better ourselves. If everything natural is good then why are you sitting there in your room with the blinds closed on a computer making your acne infested flesh even more pallid as you chew down processed snack foods and waste your already wasted life doing sweet fuck all changing the subject for no fucking reason on an online gaming forum. Eat shit and die, you waste of space. GTFO out of this thread, reject.