UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Huge huge lag

XanaxChimp

Wanderer
Re: Huge huge lag

Howl;673085 said:
Your body is also capable of raping women and killing other humans. Doesn't mean murder and rape is justified now, does it? Dare to question your mindless, drone-like bullshit? Nature doesn't equate to ethics. We modify biology to better ourselves. If everything natural is good then why are you sitting there in your room with the blinds closed on a computer making your acne infested flesh even more pallid as you chew down processed snack foods and waste your already wasted life doing sweet fuck all changing the subject for no fucking reason on an online gaming forum. Eat shit and die, you waste of space. GTFO out of this thread, reject.

Someone seriously need's to just stop caring already, and hit the logout button.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673084 said:
care for a jelly filled care donut you shrek looking imbecile.

Post a picture of yourself and I'll point out every flaw in your gurning, mawkish face, you shit stain.

Thizz

Wanderer

lol your the cruelest vegan ive ever heard. howl is winning this war. keep it coming guys

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673088 said:
Post a picture of yourself and I'll point out every flaw in your gurning, mawkish face, you shit stain.

Right... becuase im about the 1% besides, bile, thizz, paul, that actually look's semi normel?

*LOL*

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673087 said:
Someone seriously need's to just stop caring already, and hit the logout button.

While you sit there and talk more senseless crap. Turn off your computer and continue practicing necrobeastiality like you usually do on weekday evenings.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Thizz;673089 said:
lol your the cruelest vegan ive ever heard
You have met very few I take it

PS lol.. I wanna report this cause I'm a fan of the "keep it civil" rule but god damn ursula you go girl

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673091 said:
While you sit there and talk more senseless crap. Turn off your computer and continue practicing necrobeastiality like you usually do on weekday evenings.

Coming from someone, who doesn't even pvp on demise he dies one time crys about lag or ping... Quits factions becuase he cant handle the streets of uo....

So comes to the forums and sits here all day blabbering about how intelligent he must be.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673090 said:
Right... becuase im about the 1% besides, bile, thizz, paul, that actually look's semi normel?

*LOL*

So you're so normal looking you feel the need to insist this so called fact on an internet gaming forum with a bunch of other guys just because someone you never met questioned it? Yeah right, you ugly piece of trash. You're probably about as revolting looking as you are stupid, and that's really saying something. Go get a fridge dropped on you, it'd probably improve your looks. They should introduce a scheme for people like you that'd do both you and society good, it's a thing called euthanasia.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673094 said:
So you're so normal looking you feel the need to insist this so called fact on an internet gaming forum with a bunch of other guys just because someone you never met questioned it? Yeah right, you ugly piece of trash. You're probably about as revolting looking as you are stupid, and that's really saying something. Go get a fridge dropped on you, it'd probably improve your looks. They should introduce a scheme for people like you that'd do both you and society good, it's a thing called euthanasia.

Didnt you evolve from the monkeys?

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673093 said:
Coming from someone, who doesn't even pvp on demise he dies one time crys about lag or ping... Quits factions becuase he cant handle the streets of uo....

So comes to the forums and sits here all day blabbering about how intelligent he must be.

Do you sit there wearing baggy jeans and a hooded top mumbling rap lines as you're running around with your virtual crew? You're too acned, pallid and pathetically ugly and weak to ever survive in the real 'street'. Does being a little mobster in a virtual world make you feel better? Go snort some virtual crack, it's the only drug you'd ever dare to take, apart from sniffing your mother's shit-stained underwear - like the monkey you are - boy, does that make your nose bleed!

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673097 said:

Did you just hear about this? I wouldn't be surprised. You didn't evolve from monkeys because you're just a step down from a fucking amoeba.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673099 said:
Do you sit there wearing baggy jeans and a hooded top mumbling rap lines as you're running around with your virtual crew? You're too acned, pallid and pathetically ugly and weak to ever survive in the real 'street'. Does being a little mobster in a virtual world make you feel better? Go snort some virtual crack, it's the only drug you'd ever dare to take, apart from sniffing your mother's shit-stained underwear - like the monkey you are - boy, does that make your nose bleed!

The only thing that make's my noose bleed is this cocaine which i have and which you are not invited becuase someone as pathetically weak such as your self, could not handle.

Now how come all you can say is shit stained?

Is it becuase you wake up with about 3-4 Shit stain spot's on your own underwear you have to try to bring someone els down with it?

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673097 said:

Wow what a reply! I bet you edited that to spell 'you' correctly, as you can't even fucking spell 'too' right. I don't know why I'm even talking to you still, I'd get more sense out of a comatose autistic 112 year old.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Im out... im done muttering dumb bs to an imbecile that all he talks about his shit stain spot's on his own underwear....

Not worth getting a ban i have shit to sell InGame... Instead of staring at a white and blue screen.

Good bye.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673102 said:
The only thing that make's my noose bleed is this cocaine which i have and which you are not invited becuase someone as pathetically weak such as your self, could not handle.

Now how come all you can say is shit stained?

Is it becuase you wake up with about 3-4 Shit stain spot's on your own underwear you have to try to bring someone els down with it?

Yet another original, insightful and wonderfully humorous post. Oh wait, nevermind, you're probably too much of a moron to even understand sarcasm.

Here's a step-by-step guide to becoming a better monkey:

1. Learn to spell 'too'

2. Learn to use commas correctly

3. Realise that asserting your looks over the internet to a bunch of guys in a computer game means that you're actually butt fugly.

4. Realise that when you brag about cocaine use over the internet you have probably only dared to sniff glue on your own while your mother was out, and that you're also making yourself look like a complete smackhead.

5. Stop making people think that all Americans are imbecilic, shit-stain smackheads who can't spell three letter words or type a single sentence without making themselves appear as an utter asswipe.

6. Stop telling people to move to America or STFU. I know you're desperate for friends but UO Gamers: Demise forum is not the way to get them. Try leaving the front door.

7. GTFO of my thread, which is actually supposed to be about connection speed

8. Just kill yourself now. It's the kindest thing you could ever do to your family, the human race and the planet.

Lippy

Wanderer

Howl;673085 said:
Your body is also capable of raping women and killing other humans. Doesn't mean murder and rape is justified now, does it? Dare to question your mindless, drone-like bullshit? Nature doesn't equate to ethics. We modify biology to better ourselves. If everything natural is good then why are you sitting there in your room with the blinds closed on a computer making your acne infested flesh even more pallid as you chew down processed snack foods and waste your already wasted life doing sweet fuck all changing the subject for no fucking reason on an online gaming forum. Eat shit and die, you waste of space. GTFO out of this thread, reject.

Yes, it is ok for us humans to murder animals in order to eat .

All I'm saying is that the teeth are there for cutting meat because the human body needs a shit ton of protein . Calm down .

I could care less what you eat , I was just fucking with you and it worked .

As for my life , I eat healthy . I work 40-50 hours per week , roofing in the new england cold as of right now . I am strapped. . I play UO for 2 hours per week usually , and maybe visit the forum for 1/2 an hour . I could die happily so I would not say my life is wasted .

As for your lag well just use tracert login.uodemise.com then complain to your ISP or move to the USA and have 40-50 ping , like someone already mentioned.

Have a nice day .

Hey... Howl if you're really a vegan, how do you get b12? Or do you take supplements (which I thought were all animal based)...