UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Huge huge lag

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Huge huge lag

XanaxChimp;673106 said:
So now i geuss all of your friends are 112 year's old?

Is that how long you chimps live in the jungle?

Way to recycle insults. I know you're retarded but surely you can do better than that.

Nice spelling mistake BTW. Did you miss the squiggly red line under the word or have you just sniffed too many magic markers to take notice of such things?

Howl;673112 said:
Yet another original, insightful and wonderfully humorous post. Oh wait, nevermind, you're probably too much of a moron to even understand sarcasm.

Here's a step-by-step guide to becoming a better monkey:

1. Learn to spell 'too'

2. Learn to use commas correctly

3. Realise that asserting your looks over the internet to a bunch of guys in a computer game means that you're actually butt fugly.

4. Realise that when you brag about cocaine use over the internet you have probably only dared to sniff glue on your own while your mother was out, and that you're also making yourself look like a complete smackhead.

5. Stop making people think that all Americans are imbecilic, shit-stain smackheads who can't spell three letter words or type a single sentence without making themselves appear as an utter asswipe.

6. Stop telling people to move to America or STFU. I know you're desperate for friends but UO Gamers: Demise forum is not the way to get them. Try leaving the front door.

7. GTFO of my thread, which is actually supposed to be about connection speed

8. Just kill yourself now. It's the kindest thing you could ever do to your family, the human race and the planet.

Calm down dude...

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673109 said:
Im out... im done muttering dumb bs to an imbecile that all he talks about his shit stain spot's on his own underwear....

Not worth getting a ban i have shit to sell InGame... Instead of staring at a white and blue screen.

Good bye.

Yet you will inevitably reply to me in this thread, in another thread, or send me a delightful, love-filled PM like all the other smacktards on this forum have done.

Have fun 'InGame'. Nice fail at proper English there. Don't cry now, I know you're trying.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673112 said:
Yet another original, insightful and wonderfully humorous post. Oh wait, nevermind, you're probably too much of a moron to even understand sarcasm.

Here's a step-by-step guide to becoming a better monkey:

1. Learn to spell 'too'

2. Learn to use commas correctly

3. Realise that asserting your looks over the internet to a bunch of guys in a computer game means that you're actually butt fugly.

4. Realise that when you brag about cocaine use over the internet you have probably only dared to sniff glue on your own while your mother was out, and that you're also making yourself look like a complete smackhead.

5. Stop making people think that all Americans are imbecilic, shit-stain smackheads who can't spell three letter words or type a single sentence without making themselves appear as an utter asswipe.

6. Stop telling people to move to America or STFU. I know you're desperate for friends but UO Gamers: Demise forum is not the way to get them. Try leaving the front door.

7. GTFO of my thread, which is actually supposed to be about connection speed

8. Just kill yourself now. It's the kindest thing you could ever do to your family, the human race and the planet.

I spell 3 letter words wrong... your correct... I'm not the one showing that i am caring too much.. Do us all a favor and hit this button right here you muttering dumb faggot.

Attachments

• lol.bmp
    178 KB · Views: 120

Howl

Sorceror

Lippy;673114 said:
Yes, it is ok for us humans to murder animals in order to eat .

All I'm saying is that the teeth are there for cutting meat because the human body needs a shit ton of protein . Calm down .

I could care less what you eat , I was just fucking with you and it worked .

As for my life , I eat healthy . I work 40-50 hours per week , roofing in the new england cold as of right now . I am strapped. . I play UO for 2 hours per week usually , and maybe visit the forum for 1/2 an hour . I could die happily so I would not say my life is wasted .

As for your lag well just use tracert login.uodemise.com then complain to your ISP or move to the USA and have 40-50 ping , like someone already mentioned.

Have a nice day .

Your first statement is completely devoid of reasoning. Learn to back-up your statements with arguments or you'll just appear as the bleating, brain-dead moron that you are.

If you don't care then why are you replying and why did you even bring it up in the first place - it was completely uncalled for and not even anything remotely relevant to the thread. If you had at least half a brain cell in that empty, shriveled skull of yours you'd realized that a complete non-statement would neither be of any help to anyone nor aggravate the person who has got your goat so much that you feel the need to justify your life by telling us about your job on an internet gaming forum.

You also have a appendix and a tail-bone but they're not exactly useful now either, are they? Make comments that suggest your brain contains more wisdom than a mosquito's penis or GTFO.

This whole rage-spree is actually an existentialist experience for me. I do anything and everything just to see what it feels like. But sure, go ahead and imagine that you fucked with an anonymous person on the Internet for no reason whatsoever if it makes you feel more fulfilled in life.

And GTFO out of the thread if you don't even have anything useful to contribute even when you're trying. I've already stated that I used tracert and it has already been suggested that the problem is server-side. 'Move to America' - LOL! How retarded a suggestion.

Have a horrible evening and continue wasting your pointless life. Thanks for playing.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673128 said:
Im down... i need to get some rage out.

LOL. He's raging!

Again, wonderful English, dumbass. You're making your country proud. Bush would be applauding you.

DbCupper

Wanderer

If u are using wireless connection, go buy a pair of homeplug powerline adapters. It will solve ur problem while gaming.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673130 said:
LOL. He's raging!

Again, wonderful English, dumbass. You're making your country proud. Bush would be applauding you.

Im down is fucking slang in america even you should know that you fucking RE RE.

Bush is nobody Obama look's upon me.

Howl

Sorceror

e_X_i_l_i_u_s;673115 said:
Hey... Howl if you're really a vegan, how do you get b12? Or do you take supplements (which I thought were all animal based)...

That's easy. There are loads of fortified products which certainly don't contain any animal ingredients. Also, B12 is actually found in fertile soil and is uptaken by vegetables grown in it. Ironically enough, the B12 in soil has greatly depleted due to one of the many effects of livestock production.

Thizz

Wanderer

lmao mosquitos penis. where are u getting these comebacks? just pulling them outa ur ass?

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673134 said:
Im down is fucking slang in america even you should know that you fucking RE RE.

ROFL! Do you not even realize the mistake you just made again? Wow, I should stop picking on you, you may actually be mentally retarded! I'm has an apostrophe in it. Had you attended elementary school and not just whittled statues of passers by out of your own feces in your early years you might have learned that.

Howl

Sorceror

Thizz;673136 said:
lmao mosquitos penis. where are u getting these comebacks? just pulling them outa ur ass?

I'm trying to be creative here = / It' a lot of insults over a short period of time, you have to understand that I'm kind of running out.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673134 said:

Nice English once again!

And what makes you think Obama is so wonderful?

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;673137 said:
Go join zen.

YES OSTRACIZE THE TRAITOR, HE'S BEING AMUSED BY A HUMOROUS THREAD ON AN INTERNET FORUM! WE MUST BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

This is, of course, assuming that you know how to make fire, which I guess is beyond your primitive species as of yet.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;673138 said:
ROFL! Do you not even realize the mistake you just made again? Wow, I should stop picking on you, you may actually be mentally retarded! I'm has an apostrophe in it. Had you attended elementary school and not just whittled statues of passers by out of your own feces in your early years you might have learned that.

Nope I did not attend elementary school nor did i graduate highschool, why do you think im leaveing for bootcamp?

Cus im a dumbass to go fight for my country.

Now tell these people they dont know already about me?