UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How fat're you?

How much do you weigh?

• 100-120

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • 121-140

Votes: 41 20.2%
  • 141-160

Votes: 28 13.8%
  • 161-180

Votes: 47 23.2%
  • 181-200

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • 201-220

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • 221-240

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 241-260

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 261-280

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • >280

Votes: 18 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator
Re: How fat're you?

6'1", 175 lbs.

I feel pretty scrawny though, need another 10-15 lbs.

GradGT

Sorceror

bunch of fat fucks!

although el oh dee has demonstrated that fat people, no matter how bad at athletic activities in real life, can be good at uo

still fat tho :(

Grad;1466665 said:
bunch of fat fucks!

although el oh dee has demonstrated that fat people, no matter how bad at athletic activities in real life, can be good at uo

still fat tho :(
\
I MAY BE FAT BUT I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kingoffun

Wanderer

i weigh 145 pounds on a bad day. 140 pounds on a day where i decide to run 10 miles. it fluctuates.

MasterSaeed

Wanderer

This poll should have included height too. If you weight 140 and you're 5 foot tall...well you should get the picture. Also %body fat since muscle weighs more than fat.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

MasterSaeed;1470069 said:
This poll should have included height too. If you weight 140 and you're 5 foot tall...well you should get the picture. Also %body fat since muscle weighs more than fat.
Insecurity on the internet is hilarious. There is a thread on height, it's just not as popular and got pushed down.

MasterSaeed

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane;1470126 said:
Insecurity on the internet is hilarious. There is a thread on height, it's just not as popular and got pushed down.

I know of the thread. Just saying. The thread has a fundamental flaw in that it is equating two unequal things.

Weight doesn't equal fat. That is a gross misconception that has women enslaving themselves, and men too I'm sure, but not as common.

Stating one's weight doesn't allow a person to imagine just how "Fat" a person is. For example if said person says "I weight 200 pounds" then you might imagine some short fat individual you've seen in your life experience. However little to your knowledge they might be close to seven foot tall and very muscular, thus their overall appearance isn't "Fat."

Same goes for "Skinny" and weight.

MasterSaeed;1471051 said:
I know of the thread. Just saying. The thread has a fundamental flaw in that it is equating two unequal things.

Weight doesn't equal fat. That is a gross misconception that has women enslaving themselves, and men too I'm sure, but not as common.

Stating one's weight doesn't allow a person to imagine just how "Fat" a person is. For example if said person says "I weight 200 pounds" then you might imagine some short fat individual you've seen in your life experience. However little to your knowledge they might be close to seven foot tall and very muscular, thus their overall appearance isn't "Fat."

Same goes for "Skinny" and weight.

yo its a parody thread what the fuck man

relax smoke a doobie

Status
Not open for further replies.