UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How fat're you?

How much do you weigh?

• 100-120

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • 121-140

Votes: 41 20.2%
  • 141-160

Votes: 28 13.8%
  • 161-180

Votes: 47 23.2%
  • 181-200

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • 201-220

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • 221-240

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 241-260

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 261-280

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • >280

Votes: 18 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How fat're you?

Addicted;1463275 said:
Isn't that unhealthy?

Since I got a personal trainer I've gone from 38% body fat to 32% (about 2 weeks).

people say different things but im a far cry from unhealthy

im just an athlete and its not an uncommon thing for me to play basketball for 3-4 hours a day as well as workout 2 times a week

^ well there ya have it

i'm gonna take a guess, but i think i'd be in the low teens for a fat %. i'm 170, 6'0". on my feet, moving all day and i usually play a full 18 three times a week; i'm a golfer.

I've got a piss poor diet of fast food and beer, though

Punkers Slave;1463291 said:
I've got a piss poor diet of fast food and beer, though

no good man :(

i get drunk probably 1-2 times a month and thats why im so low now but i also have a great diet

i eat on average about 7 different fruits and always a few vegetables daily

i have a juicer that is easy to use and cleaning it is a piece of cake... i love the thing

i eat a lot of chicken and sometimes fish/red meat

no fast food and not too much candy/ice cream

its really easy to eat healthy once you get use to it

orange thing

Wanderer

Yes. A juicer sounds like a good idea. However I'd be tempted to toss in alcoholic beverages to spruce up the juicy drink, therefore rendering it less of a "healthy advantage."

...Shit.

A Walrus

Wanderer

about 1900 lbs

orange thing

Wanderer

I ate a salad today.

It felt good. I gotta admit, it's weird being full, yet having a light feeling stomach. At my last job I always used to eat these steak sandwiches loaded with a half pound of velveta and sauce and shit, then I'd have to bend over all day to weed flower beds and mulch with what felt like 17 pounds of solid beef in my stomach. Made ya sick...

Salads are unique though. I felt full and satisfied, yet I felt like I could fly away.

those crazy japs you see crushing obstacles in ninja warrior are like 3% body fat

that and feather weight cage fighters, i'd love to be in that kind of shape tbh

too much beer

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

orange thing;1463326 said:
only with ranch dressing tho

Creamy French dressing made by craft. Try it. Actually try this. Cook up some steak, cut it up into small pieces and place it in a large flour tortilla with some lettuce, creamy french dressing, and some cheddar cheese. Its absolutely delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.