UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How fat're you?

How much do you weigh?

• 100-120

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • 121-140

Votes: 41 20.2%
  • 141-160

Votes: 28 13.8%
  • 161-180

Votes: 47 23.2%
  • 181-200

Votes: 24 11.8%
  • 201-220

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • 221-240

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 241-260

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 261-280

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • >280

Votes: 18 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryvex

Wanderer
Re: How fat're you?

I weight 172. But I'm shorter than the average person by a few inches, so it makes me look chubby >_<

ben_kapitan

Sorceror

I used to weigh alot, ever since I was a teen amazed at my 100.0 archery skill. Im too ashamed to say how much, but lets just say i was nasty. I finally got my shit together, lost it all, joined the military, and all that good stuff. I guess the lesson is that Uo is a great game, even if archery kind of sucks now.

fonis

Knight

ben_kapitan;1490294 said:
I used to weigh alot, ever since I was a teen amazed at my 100.0 archery skill. Im too ashamed to say how much, but lets just say i was nasty. I finally got my shit together, lost it all, joined the military, and all that good stuff. I guess the lesson is that Uo is a great game, even if archery kind of sucks now.

...lol

you win the non-sequitur of the week award

it's been awhile since i cleared the 3 digit mark, so i'm guessing about 95. i love how even my own doctor gets suspicious from time to time - like he hasn't known for 10 years that i'm a little one. my metabolism must have a life of it's own. and sure i have an eating disorder - one where i cannot stop shoveling spaghetti into my mouth until every noodle is gone. (and loading it with parmesean cheese regardless of my kidneys screaming "NO!!"). so, in short, i'm like a slender homer simpson. mmm parmesean...

Status
Not open for further replies.