UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how a warrior/pal (without nec & mage skill) defeat a wrestling mage in duel ?

Re: how a warrior/pal (without nec & mage skill) defeat a wrestling mage in duel ?

I Play a lot of OSI test and there are only two types of dexxer templates that i can achieve a ratio anywere near what i have on my mage. A lot of it has to do with the weapon, I use the Same armor, jewerly just different weapons on all four of the characters i play, i also chug gSTr and gAGI on all of them to give me 42 str + 5 from the petals(OSI Gift plant) and 42 dex

My ratio on the four characters i play now are all about 10kill/1death.

The first template i play is a bokuto evasion mage im up to 900kills/82deaths
I use this character when im solo pvpin becuase i get ganked by atleast 5 ppl and its the only way to live it without having to completely run away.

The second is the most fun to play, it a Ninja Archer Inscribe Mage with a Spell channel no pen 18hit 40ssi 35di balanced bow and a Spell channel no pen 23 hit chance 50fireball 45di composite bow that i use to chase down runners with moving shot.

Now for the dexxers
The first one is a 4/6 chiv nox fencer with a kryss and a warfork. The thing that makes this character so deadly is the main weapon. The kryss i have on test is 1fc 38mana leech 50 fireball 50hit lower def 35di

And prolly the most fun dexxer to play is my Necro nox fencer uses the same weapon. This character can drop ppl in just a few seconds. I make sure my dex is high enough so when i get cursed i still have 150 dex for max heal speeds, along with 90% Enhance potion heals i stay alive well.

lordwolf

Wanderer
Re: how a warrior/pal (without nec & mage skill) defeat a wrestling mage in duel ?

shyquaker;156959 said:
i try many times .

i have max HCI & max resist & max Swing Speed & 35damage AI.

if opponent is a weapon skill mage . i still have chance to win .

disarm then AI , or poison \ bleed . with disarm , it graetly improve my hit chance .

but i really have no idea to defeat a wrestling mage.

they have no weapon to disarm . i have 45% HCI , they have 45% DCI.

i have 120 weapon skill , they also have 120 wrestling.

that means my max hit chance is only 50% , (if disarm it's 95%) , but their spell is 100% hit me . (why Evasion isn't works just as spell explain? damn it. )

the max Swing Speed is only 1.25s/hit now , 50% hit chance means i only have one successful beat average 2.5s , the max damage of this beat is only 35 . do 35 damage in 2.5s . only 14 DPS.

most of pvpmage have 2/6 , 45% DCI , all 70 , 15 SDI(maybe even 100% LRC), how many spell can they cast in 2.5s ?

if cast heal , 0.25 casting speed without delay , can heal them 50+ HP in 1.25s . if i am very luck to break their spell , ok , they heal 40 hp , but i only do 35 damage. if i am not luck , maybe they can heal 100+ hp before my next hit.

if they wish , they will never die just cast heal/cure.

damn limited Swing Speed and damn max damage per hit.

if i can't deal the enough damage force they to heal themselfs , and how can i defense harm/poison FB/poison or lighting/poison combine? (just don't think about exp/EB/FS , but in fact , this high level spell have enough time to cast with once of u miss.)

how can i defeat a wrestling mage ? who can tell me? (don't tell me to choose a weak opponet , i wish defeat a same level wrestling mage opponet)

BTW : English is not my mather language , sorry for solecism first.:) but i hope people can understand what's i mean

You can, there are weapons that are faster and mages have limited mana, let them waste their mana and find methods of healing yourself, use remove curse spells, pots, bandaids, anything to stay alive, when they can't put out a constant stream of spells you've got them. look for weapons that drian mana and stamina. if your opponent has no stamina the mage cannot get away to get spells off, and if he doesnt have the mana to dmg you, he can't kill you.. especially if he still has to heal himself..

lordwolf

Wanderer

In short. be a macer. the concussion blow is well worth it.

I agree with z0rak, Mondains Legacy is going to FURTHER unbalance shit as is.... Prepare for a few months of total Chaos Demise people...

lordwolf

Wanderer

(crushing not concussion, sorry.)

lordwolfx

Knight

ill take 150 dex and bleed with divine fury over 2/6 having to pause to cast spells (while getting interrupted by max HCI) any day =]...

btw, best way to beat any stratagy that wants to HIT you is to get their stamina to drop, if they arent a chiv, they are in trouble unless they got a decent ammount of stamina regen + focus.....

for a chiv, you might wanna do it anyways just to see which way he will spend his mana ><

lordwolfx

Knight

i forgot to mention, any mage will cuss when he runs up against a 45 DCI with 100+ parrying (not even with bushido) ><

Yeah I think the next overpowered template is probably samurais once evasion works. Though we can't forget, all that is required is a disarm, and they loose BOTH their offense and defense. Meanwhile a mage spamming MA/Fireball razor loop cannot be stopped and hardly fizzled, if he has 2/6.

0.1 sec mage vs 1.25 sec dexxer = 0.1 sec mage wins by making 1.25 sec dexxer quickly drop speed due to stamina loss.

Then there's bushido mages. :eek:

Sciurus Vulgaris;224189 said:
Yeah I think the next overpowered template is probably samurais once evasion works. Though we can't forget, all that is required is a disarm, and they loose BOTH their offense and defense. Meanwhile a mage spamming MA/Fireball razor loop cannot be stopped and hardly fizzled, if he has 2/6.

0.1 sec mage vs 1.25 sec dexxer = 0.1 sec mage wins by making 1.25 sec dexxer quickly drop speed due to stamina loss.

Then there's bushido mages. :eek:

I highly doubt samurai's will be overpowered once evasion is in because of disarm. That's 5 seconds of complete vulnerability and a mage can do a powerful combo when they aren't being interrupted.

p01n7e

Sorceror

hey, its not like there are 100+ skills available in ultima online.And you have to chose from what - only 10 ? You people are ridiculous.Be imaginative,be creative.

xaxas

Wanderer

Arms lore fisher chefs in PvP FTW :rolleyes:

p01n7e

Sorceror

no but a ninja chef pwnz in pvp becuase he can make his own smoke(egg) bombs :D

p01n7e;224514 said:
no but a ninja chef pwnz in pvp becuase he can make his own smoke(egg) bombs :D

in that case make a ninja alchemist; you can make your smoke bombs + explosion pots, poison pots, etc etc. i think you would use more pots that cooked meat during a pvp

I had a alchy stealther for a while....now that was fun!

BOOM juice!

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;224084 said:
I agree with z0rak, Mondains Legacy is going to FURTHER unbalance shit as is.... Prepare for a few months of total Chaos Demise people...

Or it will balance more. It may be better for laggers (do you know any?) if they use some stuff correctly :).