UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hot chick alert

r33n

Knight
Re: hot chick alert

Flipper;1314395 said:
going to a portland trailblazers game

Word. I am going to laugh when The Sonics get moved to Oklahoma City and then Paul Allen brings the Blazers to Seattle. :)

Flipper

Knight

you can have em

we tied them once. at 2-2. then we were down by 31 at one point. rarely within 20 of em.

Poogoblin

Wanderer

Sonics/Trailblazers...you boys keep on chasing the Nuggets, Muahhahahah...

Anyway ask the chick if she's doing anything later (on a night you're doing something) she'll say "no" you'll say "hang out with me/us" voila...

Girls are really fucking retarded and easy, I just wish I would have realized this before I was married

Clover

Sorceror

I'm going to see The Hills Have Eyes 2... but I will probably leave and go sneak in 300 again.

Vigesimation

Wanderer

i would suggest suggest that while she is asleep you set fire to her closet... and then make sure you are there to rescue her naked body from the burning room... then cop a feel or 2...

Flipper

Knight

Flipper;1313992 said:
yes but you see the average UOG forum reader sees a thread, reads the first post, and then hits the "last page" button thingy so he can put his word in about the topic without giving a flying fuck about what happened in the last 119 posts.

nayr;1337031 said:
dude ur a loser asking for chick help on a uo sever forum

GOD I WANT TO BAN YOU FOR BEING SO STUPID